Question about MUDZILLA'S

Started by ztgenesis, January 21, 2009, 07:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ztgenesis

I have a kawi prairie 300 4x4 , I am about to get tires for it and was wondering if it could handle 26 in  mudzilla's on it. The bike is a tank, its been put through hell and back in deep water and nasty mud , and it still runs like a champ. Im just not sure with the zillas on it being only a 300. I have seen 350 ranchers with 30's on it moving it fine .
 

What do u think?
GiterDONE.........

IXIswamperIXI

I dont know for sure but I have had 27's on a bike that had a Foreman 450 and it bogged down in certin areas.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.