New Riding Area Opening Soon!

Started by digginfool, March 11, 2009, 02:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

I stumbled across this today on one of the construction project sites I use at work.  The site is located in Baker County, which is in North Florida, just west of Osceola National Forest.  It is called St. Mary's Shoals Park OHV Area.  Click the link to check it out.


www.ces.fau.edu/ohv/presentations/presentations.php?id=11

Follow-up:

The project that is out to bid is for the construction of the ATV trailhead and parking area, which includes the bridge mentioned in the Powerpoint presentation.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

JackL

Quote from: digginfool on March 11, 2009, 02:00:37 PM
I stumbled across this today on one of the construction project sites I use at work.  The site is located in Baker County, which is in North Florida, just west of Osceola National Forest.  It is called St. Mary's Shoals Park OHV Area.  Click the link to check it out.


www.ces.fau.edu/ohv/presentations/presentations.php?id=11


Wow, that is at least fifteen minutes shorter of a ride for me than the plex!!

BTW: Good find. ;)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.