Small Text

Started by TRX450R_Racer, January 14, 2009, 06:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX450R_Racer

I try to make the text bigger and only the advertisement on the left gets bigger. It's very hard to see, being half blind.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

mrbones

What browser you using? The latest Firefox and IE both scale everything larger with CTRL-+.

I'll tweek the forum layout tomorrow. I want to get rid of that space under the advert banner up top.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

I was lucky and stumbled upon the font size setting. I bumped it up 2 points. It is a different font than before too. I check on changing it tomorrow, too.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

IXIswamperIXI

The ignore button has a red "x" on it also.  Well at least on my PC
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: mrbones on January 14, 2009, 07:21:54 PM
What browser you using? The latest Firefox and IE both scale everything larger with CTRL-+.

I'll tweek the forum layout tomorrow. I want to get rid of that space under the advert banner up top.

I use IE I think version 7. It's the lastest one. My PC is only 2 months old. I hit control + and it make the page too big to fit my 17" screen. When I go to page and change the text size it changes the text in the control buttons but not where you read and write.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

TRX450R_Racer

This small print is KILLING me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Change it back.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

mrbones

Can you post a screenshot?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

B. Graves

my print is bigger than before.

mrbones

I changed the fonts. They are identical to the old layout. Let me know of any problems. Thanks.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

TRX450R_Racer

The text is better now.
Thanks!!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

mrbones

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on January 14, 2009, 07:40:35 PM
The ignore button has a red "x" on it also.  Well at least on my PC

Fixed it!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com