YFZ450 250ex Enclosed Trailer STOLEN

Started by ZSK, May 06, 2008, 07:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSK

My trailer and everything in it, tools, gear, quads everything was stolen last night from the apartment complex.  6x12 Haulmark trailer, '05 YFZ, and my '99 250ex.  Current pictures of the trailer and the YFZ are below.  The 250ex (Yellow) was actually a Recon so most notable is the front drum brakes. I'm in Jacksonville FL.  A police report has been filed so please call the police if you see any of this.






TRX450R_Racer

Man that SUCKS!! I will keep an eye out.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

trx#9

Your theft was only a matter of time. You can't keep your stuff at an apartment complex.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

450rutmaker

your probably right but do u think he really want to hear that right now hes out 10grand? Im around Jax man I'll keep my eyes open
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

1FasterBlaster

 That really sucks. If I had my quad in a trailer, it would have one serious alarm on it with air horns!!

LakeMaryKid

That sucks. I would have taken the wheel lock on the trailer in the background as a hint for possibly a hitch lock plus a wheel lock on my trailer.

-Curtis-
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

ZSK


Slick89

Which apartment complex?? i live in Jacksonville. ill be sure to keep a look out.
2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593[/url]

ZSK

I'd like to leave the name out of it but I'm near Atlantic and Hodges, about 3 miles from the beach.

Slick89

Thats cool i can understand that. I told my buddy who drives all over town for work to keep an eye out for it, my girl and another buddy of mine lives over there and ill be sure to tell them. also you should look on craigslist.com to see if it might be trying to get sold perhaps put an ad up so other ppl could keep an eye out... Hopefully everything will turn out fine and the person who did this is caught. best of luck!!
2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593[/url]

ZSK

I've been looking on craigslist and watching ebay for anything that looks familiar.

94Hardbody4x4

Might want to post this on some Georgia atv sites and some stuf to the south. I would imagin they wouldn't stay in Jacksonville with such a noticable trailer like that one.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Slick89

I was wondering if there was any update on this?
2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593[/url]

ZSK


Ride1Rob

Was the trailer secured in any kind of way with locks or anything? Sorry to hear about your misfortune but someone has been watching you. Probably didn't help with those stickers on the trailer as it's a give away to bike theives.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

ZSK

There was a lock on the tounge and a chain through the wheel with a lock and locks on the doors.  Stickers were still from the previous owner.  I was working on removing them.

shogun323

So sorry for your loss. It makes me sick just reading the thread.
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

ZSK

Update:  Jacksonville PD has recovered the YFZ.

TRX450R_Racer

WOW that's great!!  ;D

Did you see it? What kind of shape is it in? Did they catch the dirtbag that took it?
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

ZSK

Description didn't sound good, but the insurance company owns the quad.