sidexsides in south Miami

Started by m0n0x1d3, January 12, 2009, 10:51:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m0n0x1d3

Hello all,
If anyone has a rhino rzr ect ect and would like to ride with other sidexsides
send me a Pm and we can setup a ride.
We been riding alot near 8st and there are realy nice trails.Hopefully you already installed a winch on ter SXS cuz you made need it from time to time  >:D

IXIswamperIXI

If I lived closer I would but its a little far.  I had a good time there in my buggy, I would be intrested to see how the ol' RZR would go.  I agree though we do need to set up a ride over there.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

m0n0x1d3

We have no probs with taking a trip to Naples one Saturday .The rzr does quite well out here actualy.
Once i solve my bottoming out prob then ill be totaly satisfied.

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Gato

I may not be riding this Sat but def hit me up I will be at RR on 23-25 w/e but w/e after that ,I will PM you my number. Winter I ride almost every W/e weather permitting
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

m0n0x1d3

kk,
Gato did you buy eworms rhino?


Gato

Quote from: m0n0x1d3 on January 13, 2009, 09:20:01 PM
kk,
Gato did you buy eworms rhino?


No he sold it the same day I called him I know him and I really didnt want it but when I made up my mind it was to late so I got a new one and set it up quick cause I really only ride in winter I spend too much time fishing and diving summer to ride


2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

m0n0x1d3

nice rhino,
I need to show my buddy  your pic so he can see the back seats i was talking about.
He got the 09 special edition 700 and that thing runs  nice.It would be realy nice to find people with side by sides and just take turns going to their spots and spend the day riding.I am trying to  get in contact with the guy selling the 04 rhino in the for sale section.If we can snatch this one up it would be 1 more to our collection.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com