Last Night's Race

Started by jayman, January 11, 2009, 10:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yfz122

Quote from: jayman on January 13, 2009, 12:50:49 PM
Nice surprise  ::)


Good thing I am running open this season  :M     YEAH RIGHT
I'm guessing it is RD's son.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

jayman

Quote from: yfz122 on January 13, 2009, 12:59:02 PM
Quote from: jayman on January 13, 2009, 12:50:49 PM
Nice surprise  ::)


Good thing I am running open this season  :M     YEAH RIGHT
I'm guessing it is RD's son.


Rick is barley old enough I know his son is not!!  He has a 17-18 year old and a 4-5 year old  :dunno.gif
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

yfz122

You're right. I must have had a Marion County moment. Sorry ;D
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

Fast66071

there goes open being safe

jayman

I saw a few out there that were not so SAFE  :)  just ask Wayne (he confronted one of them)
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Fast66071

If I recall correctly that was on the oval not TT

Sandbagger11

Is RD coming out on the Raptor?
07 Maxium TT Vet champ

1fastltr450

Quote from: Fast66071 on January 13, 2009, 08:39:58 AM
Jayman, Brady & I have alittle suprise for you & your class.....


Suprise is I am old enough to run vet know. But I am also young enough to still spank a$$ in the open class. Look out girls the cats out of the bag.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

jayman

Nice to hear you are coming back........you are only running open right  ::)
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Sandbagger11

Birth Certificate needs to be checked. ;)
07 Maxium TT Vet champ

1fastltr450

dont worry Jayman I will let you win 1 heat race. Birth certificate I will try to find it 
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

HillKiller

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on January 14, 2009, 06:23:14 PM
Quote from: Fast66071 on January 13, 2009, 08:39:58 AM
Jayman, Brady & I have alittle suprise for you & your class.....


Suprise is I am old enough to run vet know. But I am also young enough to still spank a$$ in the open class. Look out girls the cats out of the bag.

Are you saying the wife is gonna let you off the chain?? ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

I might be on a chain but I have the hook in my hand. I can go when I want to. Thats the way I role.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

1fastltr450

I want to see some results, to see what the competitions looking like.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

derek330

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on January 14, 2009, 06:23:14 PM
Quote from: Fast66071 on January 13, 2009, 08:39:58 AM
Jayman, Brady & I have alittle suprise for you & your class.....


Suprise is I am old enough to run vet know. But I am also young enough to still spank a$$ in the open class. Look out girls the cats out of the bag.

you better bring more than hair color this time!! :o
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com