If you currently have an FHA/VA Mortgage

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, January 09, 2009, 04:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

You MUST contact me. If you are at a 6 1/2 % interest rate or above then you must call me.
There is a little known FHA/VA program that is called a streamline refi. This means that you do not need and appraisal, A credit report is not submitted to the lender (which means that you can have late payments on installment and revolving credit lines)and there is no verification of employment. .
3 things that you MUST have. No late payments on the Mortgage (over 30 days) in the last 12 months,The new loan amount cannot exeed the original loan amount (no cash out) and you have to be able to fog a mirror. THATS IT.
If you fall into these parameters then you MUST call me. PM me for my number.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

By the way, 90% of the people that I have talked to in the past 2 weeks have been able to save approx $250 a month.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

mrbones

My current mortgage is at 5.25% interest. It is not a FHA/VA mortgage. Is it worth refinancing at this time?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Da_Mtg_Man

Not at this point. Rates haven't dropped enough for it to make sense for you yet.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Muddbuggy

I refied last year and rolled my line of credit into the loan which still does not exceed the value of my home. would it be worth it for me?  oh and I am FHA
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

jjamesbar

whats up mike

im at 6.375% with a balance around 43,000 we owe about 5 more years on an existing 15yr mortgage. is it worth refinancing?

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

yfz450runner


suzkit

It's been a long time since I was on here.  How are you doing?  Tell me more about what you are talking about.  I currently have 6.75 on my house.  I have watched the rates go down to 4.25 but I lost out because things didn't work out for me to refinance then. 

LostCause

I have something better than refinancing.  If you are interested in finding out how to pay off all your debt in 1/2 to 1/3rd the time and do not have to refinance or change your lifestyle PM me and I will send you the information.  This is going to take 19 years off of my debt and save me over 250k in interest.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com