mexican maid

Started by big-daddy, January 05, 2009, 08:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

A mexican maid asked the lady of the house for a pay increase. The lady was very upset about his and asked, "Now Maria, why do you want a pay increase?"

Maria replied, "Well senora, there are three reasons. The first is that I iron better than you."

"Who said you iron better than me?"

"Your husband said so."

"Oh, And the second reason?"

Maria said, "The second is that I am a better cook then you."

"Nonsense! Who said you are a better cook than me?"

"Your husband did."

"Oh. And the third reason?"

Maria said, "I am a better lover than you."

By now the lady was furious and demanded, "Did my husband say that as well?"

"No senora, the gardener did!"
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Muddbuggy

GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com