Changning oil in 04 Rincon

Started by NP04Foreman, December 29, 2008, 06:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NP04Foreman

Hi all!! I just got a Rincon and I am changing the oil but there are 2 plugs next to each other the one is oil cause I already drained it what is the other one? Also what kind of oil should I use cause I know this uses oil for both the tranny and engine. Also where do I change the gear oil in the front and rear differentials on this bike and what kind of gear oil should I use.

1 more problem is it only stays in a low gear in automatic and wont shift at all what could this be? In ESP it is fine and I can use every gear.

Please let me know asap as I have it on the lift right now.

Thanks,
Chris
'04 Honda Foreman 450 4x4
26" ITP MudLites
K&N AirFilter
Warn Winch

NP04Foreman

and I also forgot how many quarts does it take?
'04 Honda Foreman 450 4x4
26" ITP MudLites
K&N AirFilter
Warn Winch

Gato

not sure on 04 mine is 05 my plug is almost centered facing rear but the pil should be about the same a little over 3qts.
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

MedicMudder

try to get a note to the Toy Doc,he can help you maybe.
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!