men are dogs

Started by gery350, June 10, 2005, 05:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gery350

i am guilty. oh ya no panzis either this is the sexist pig post.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

bigb

*raises hand*apparently i am a sexist pig as well.
accepting donations in the form of a quad.

big-daddy

#2
me too! I hate women that are hard head and not open minded. Just found one on the site. She maked statements like (calling men pigs and men bashing statement) then she posted and remove the tread. so she can be the last to say something.  ???

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Mrs.Nightbreed

Guess that would make me a PIGLET :P

My husband tells me all the time that I am worse than half the guys he knows...... :D

dirtygrl80

 I am glad you found a post that fits your character... and for your info you are the ones that got my post kicked off
Save a horse ride a Cowboy.... or 4 - wheeler.

Mrs.Nightbreed

You should realize that it is all in FUN. I have met almost all of these people at group rides and they do know how to respect people. I think they are just giving you such a hard time because you got so upset about it. It really wasnt a big deal.. Let it roll and have fun. ;D

gery350

please. please. this is a "men are dogs" post. please dont hijack.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

dirtygrl80

 I understand and i like to have fun , but i put up that site for couples that ride and it was disrespectful for them to put stuff in there that had nothing to do with the subject . If i wanted a post for the things they were talking about i would have put it  in there.
Save a horse ride a Cowboy.... or 4 - wheeler.

Mrs.Nightbreed

#8
"please. please. this is a "men are dogs" post. please dont hijack."

OK SORRY!!!! ;D

Back where we belong...


big-daddy

thanks Mrs Nightbreed. Your post stop me off making a pig out myself.  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

gery350

i was referring to the other person mrs. nightbreed.  she was complaing about hijacking post and here she is doing it.
i placed this post originally just to prove that everyone does it. just go with it and have fun. i dont care.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

LakeMaryKid

#11
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

big-daddy

Good one! you BIG DOG.  ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

stump66

Sometimes I wonder if my lovely wife might be sportin a twig and berries.(even after 2 kids,lol) But We've been together since we were 15 and I'm not a pansy. Its all about comprimise and communication.
Will I look at a pair of leggs that go on forever, uhhh WWHHHOOOOOOF! Then cal me a dog. But I'll never stray from my own back yard.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

bigb

ha, my other thread got deleted. i'm sure someone is smiling on the inside about that one ..........thanks.
accepting donations in the form of a quad.

susieblazer

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on June 10, 2005, 05:39:54 PM
You should realize that it is all in FUN. I have met almost all of these people at group rides and they do know how to respect people. I think they are just giving you such a hard time because you got so upset about it. It really wasnt a big deal.. Let it roll and have fun. ;D

        Being all in FUN is all well and good, everyone loves to be playful......But do it on a post that is not intended to be serious or is directed to a family event....and YES it is a big deal to someone who wanted it to be ,and sees it slowly eroding before their eyes..and to have someone put in a link to a porn site that a young person accessed in front of their parent ( not a good look toward ATVFlorida), shows a gross lack of judgement............Yes let it roll and have fun on a post for that specific purpose!!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

bigb

yes it was a poor choice i removed it and appoligized.
accepting donations in the form of a quad.

Bigscrb15

i am always amazed at how much drama there can be in the online world.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

stump66

Quote from: susieblazer on June 10, 2005, 07:47:30 PM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on June 10, 2005, 05:39:54 PM
You should realize that it is all in FUN. I have met almost all of these people at group rides and they do know how to respect people. I think they are just giving you such a hard time because you got so upset about it. It really wasnt a big deal.. Let it roll and have fun. ;D

        Being all in FUN is all well and good, everyone loves to be playful......But do it on a post that is not intended to be serious or is directed to a family event....and YES it is a big deal to someone who wanted it to be ,and sees it slowly eroding before their eyes..and to have someone put in a link to a porn site that a young person accessed in front of their parent ( not a good look toward ATVFlorida), shows a gross lack of judgement............Yes let it roll and have fun on a post for that specific purpose!!

Not to sound stupid did I come into this midstream?? or did I miss something, can someone explain please??  :-\
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

jwscroll

Only a PUNK would put a link to porn on this site. There are other places for that. My kids like to look at the pics on this site and I do everything possible to keep them away from stuff like that. Like tellinjg them it's ok to look at ATV Florida because the people who post have enough sense not to do stuff like that. What a moron.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

big-daddy

Quote from: susieblazer on June 10, 2005, 07:47:30 PM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on June 10, 2005, 05:39:54 PM
You should realize that it is all in FUN. I have met almost all of these people at group rides and they do know how to respect people. I think they are just giving you such a hard time because you got so upset about it. It really wasnt a big deal.. Let it roll and have fun. ;D

        Being all in FUN is all well and good, everyone loves to be playful......But do it on a post that is not intended to be serious or is directed to a family event....and YES it is a big deal to someone who wanted it to be ,and sees it slowly eroding before their eyes..and to have someone put in a link to a porn site that a young person accessed in front of their parent ( not a good look toward ATVFlorida), shows a gross lack of judgement............Yes let it roll and have fun on a post for that specific purpose!!
What are you talking about  ??? The get down and dirty thread?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

dirtygrl80

 I am over that subject ...  this post is meant to be fun.  :)
Save a horse ride a Cowboy.... or 4 - wheeler.

big-daddy

jwscroll, I hope you talking about me being a oldfart that carry guns. J/k  :D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com