Pics and video of my son

Started by Ride1Rob, January 02, 2009, 05:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ride1Rob

Here are some pics of my son and a video that I put together. Lil man has a few skills lol. There's a part in the video where it looks as if he's about to loose it in a whoop section. He never lets off the gas and steers the bike where he wants it to go.

Thanx Turboderf  ;)








If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

1sikgti

MAD MAN GOT SKILLS!!! WHERE IS THAT AT?

TRX450R_Racer

The link doesn't work. He looks very serious in the pics.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

TRX450R_Racer

Cool video! He can ride!!

If I click the link I get an error message. if I cut and paste it, it works fine.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

lawnman58

      jamm  is looking  good rob !!   love  the vid   ;D
cr125  yz 250  rmz 450

Turboderf

Someone sign this kid up you look good little man  :Fp  see ya at next weeks SSQSA race

Ride1Rob

Quote from: 1sikgti on January 02, 2009, 06:45:59 PM
MAD MAN GOT SKILLS!!! WHERE IS THAT AT?

Thanx! That's a place in Davenport. Myself, Dreth, T2, LawnMann, and another friend made that track. When it was smooth it was awsome. It's whooped all to hell now but my son hasn't developed enough brain cells to realize it's more work and beats you up more. He'll put in 10 laps non stop sometimes. Have to make him stop riding.

Quote from: Turboderf on January 02, 2009, 08:11:30 PM
Someone sign this kid up you look good little man  :Fp  see ya at next weeks SSQSA race

Wouldn't mind letting him race a couple of SSQSA events. But because of the bike he rides he'll have to race against 15yr olds. I'm not very cool with that and my job won't allow me to come next weekend anyway.

Thanx for all the comments fellas. I let him read your replies and he was asking if were going to come to all of your homes lol.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

klutchbuster400

Video wont load for me either :-\
He looks determined in the pics though :D

Turboderf


CABLEGUY1

You don't see many 7 year olds that ride like that. It's nice to see that he is wearing all that gear. Good job.

4fittyr

kid rides good  helps that lil quad has decent suspension    keep up the good work
if u can't be good be good at it

Bigscrb15

nice rob!! that boy has some skills.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Eworm

ddaayyyuuummmm!!! For those who can't see the video, the kid is outta hand! What a great feeling huh! I remember watching my 7 year old gilr on the track tearing it up for a couple of years, that feeling is priceless!!! Keep it up and he will be getting sponsored one day soon.

TRXASAURUS

i cant see the vid yet (blocked)

but SWEEEET bike for the little man!!
check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

Ride1Rob

Quote from: Eworm on January 06, 2009, 02:38:26 PM
ddaayyyuuummmm!!! For those who can't see the video, the kid is outta hand! What a great feeling huh! I remember watching my 7 year old gilr on the track tearing it up for a couple of years, that feeling is priceless!!! Keep it up and he will be getting sponsored one day soon.

Thanx for the reply  :) .Yes it is a priceless feeling. Now I get as much enjoyment out of watching him ride as I used to riding myself. With the upgrades to the bike it has surely helped his confidence. The bike is alot more controllable with the Elkas.

Quote from: TRXASAURUS on January 06, 2009, 02:46:54 PM
i cant see the vid yet (blocked)

but SWEEEET bike for the little man!!

Is Youtube blocked on your computer?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

richieboy300

That kid looks good. Have to get him to a track during the mighty mite practices.

Yup.... I know that track. It was pretty sweet before it got whooped out. That whole are is pretty whooped out and all the good jumps we made are gone in the pit. Was supposed to ride there this weekend, but this cold is kicking my a**.

Richie

Ride1Rob

Here's the video I made the weekend we made the track. NO RUTS!!! LOL And not even close to having any burms.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Turboderf

Rob good job with the video where is that at

Ride1Rob

It's just north of where old Circus World was. You can see Disney (Space Mountain & Epcot) when out there.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

mrbones

Your son knows how to ride, for sure! He's only 7? Impressive.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

richieboy300

Do you guys ride out there often. We usually park a little deeper in. I bet I have seen you guys out there before. Here is a video of my buddy in the pit that I took.



Ride1Rob

#22
Had to tear my bike down to replace my shift forks. Haven't put it back together because I've been building my sons bike up for the upcoming race season. Was going to bring him up there this weekend to let him ride the track but he said he wants to get better on Bartows track. Took him up there to race this past Saturday and he did very well. Took 4th overall with a sputtering bike on topend. Since he wants to go back to Bartow I may just end up taking him there this Saturday. And your youtube vid is private so we can't see it.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

greenmachine

Rob,
I will bring the video camera for the next race. I dont know how to put it all online so I will give you the disc at the end of the night. I would love to see Jamm & Colby with the new powerplants on youtube.
We had a blast at the Bartow race & we plan to be there for the 31st.

Ride1Rob

Quote from: greenmachine on January 13, 2009, 09:27:46 PM
Rob,
I will bring the video camera for the next race. I dont know how to put it all online so I will give you the disc at the end of the night. I would love to see Jamm & Colby with the new powerplants on youtube.
We had a blast at the Bartow race & we plan to be there for the 31st.

;)
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Bigscrb15

the new 450R should be in soon... want me to call you so you can come up an buy it? lol
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Ride1Rob

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 14, 2009, 09:37:34 PM
the new 450R should be in soon... want me to call you so you can come up an buy it? lol

That 09 sure is tempting lol. But it'd be a waste of money. I hardly ride the one here. If it weren't for my son I probably would have sold it. I think I knew when I was getting over it when I enjoyed just going to watch him ride rather than riding myself. All of that may be due to riding places and finding good peeps to ride with as well. I miss the old days  :-\  .
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

richieboy300

sorry..... the video link I posted is fixed. Didn't think I marked it private.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com