Sprint has some REAL shady billing

Started by IXIswamperIXI, December 23, 2008, 11:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

I for the last 2 months trying to disconnect 3 cell phones.  They have found out a way every month to mistakingly reconnect me every month!  AND charge me $25 to reconnect!!!  I PAID $200 to be disconnected  (why would I reconnect) yet each month I have to sit on hold (Right now as I type) and try to get a statement that states 0 balance.  JERKS!!
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Keeter

File a complaint with the PSC.  Quick action
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Keeter on December 23, 2008, 12:13:58 PM
File a complaint with the PSC.  Quick action

Also file a complaint with the BBB. That usually gets results fast!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

IXIswamperIXI

I am about to use my retaining fee with my attorney just to prove a point!  BBB I am not to sure on anymore, I don't think it is influential as it was a few years ago.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: Keeter on December 23, 2008, 12:13:58 PM
File a complaint with the PSC.  Quick action

Not to sound stupid here what is PSC?
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Da_Mtg_Man

public school commission ?

pool shooters club?

private school committee?

Professional staff congress?

Public Service commission?

Just pick one.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

auctioneer

GOOD OL SPRINT It took me 2 lawyers and the FCC to get rid of them now they bought next time telly NEXTEL good luck I went through the same crap trying to turn off my wifes phone 5 years ago
2007 rhino 660
2009 Freedom Craft / L-88 427 W/stinger drive airboat
2008 11ft Puddle Buster w/200 angle valve
2004 Wrangler/8in lift
2008 750 Polaris sportsman
2002 F-350 lifted
2008 Rhino 660

AmericanRobster

I just got a $300 bill from them for Christmas!!!! I have the free incoming 300 min plan with unlimited text and didn't go over my mins at all. They will be getting a phone call in the AM >:( >:(
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

jds450r

Yeah I had them for 13 days they sent me a bill on the 13th day i had them for 500 dollars and i didnt even use my phone lol. they ended up paying me for trying there service. thank god it was under the trial period.  i have att now kinda expensive but its the same bill every time and i get service everywhere. unlike sprint hence the sprint run around... good luck
JDS

AmericanRobster

I went to the store in person and I complained and got a $75 credit.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Da_Mtg_Man

I guess it doesn't really matter what company it is, No company can keep everyone happy, There are going to be issues sometimes. I've been with Sprint for 10+ years and I love the phone service as well as the customer service. Yeah, I've had to call  before to get something reversed or credited but they always take good care of me. I'm happy with them overall.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Keeter

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on December 23, 2008, 12:36:03 PM
public school commission ?

pool shooters club?

private school committee?

Professional staff congress?

Public Service commission?

Just pick one.


I had a major issue with Supra Telecom.  Called the Public Service Commission. Got a call from Supra the next day wanting to settle. 
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

AmericanRobster

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on December 28, 2008, 08:34:36 AM
I guess it doesn't really matter what company it is, No company can keep everyone happy, There are going to be issues sometimes. I've been with Sprint for 10+ years and I love the phone service as well as the customer service. Yeah, I've had to call  before to get something reversed or credited but they always take good care of me. I'm happy with them overall.

I am happy with them, but not there hokey billing. I have had to call customer service a few times on there billing. What you need to watch is your so called " Free mobile to mobile time" because they haven't lived up to that with me even though its in my plan. >:(
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Southern4x4

Ya they screw me every so often. Ive had a few phone bills over $600 cause they took stuff off my plan such as free incoming and texting. Raised a little hell afterwards and got full credit for each one back. Everysince they merged or whatever theyve gone down hill quite a bit.
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

AmericanRobster

Quote from: Southern4x4 on December 28, 2008, 12:21:29 PM
Ya they screw me every so often. Ive had a few phone bills over $600 cause they took stuff off my plan such as free incoming and texting. Raised a little hell afterwards and got full credit for each one back. Everysince they merged or whatever theyve gone down hill quite a bit.

I have heard of stuff like this too.  I will be calling them when I look through my statement a little more. I want to get as much money taken off that I can.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

IXIswamperIXI

I am not a picky person or hard to make happy with service BUT as a small business owner myself it really bothers me when a big business makes "misstakes" that ALWAYS favor them even if it is only a couple of dollars, multiply that by millions of people who might overlook it and poof millions in revenue!  If I am successful in my business it is going to be my way of "sticking it to the man" by showing big business what customer service is.  Sorry about the rant LOL (and the run on)
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

AmericanRobster

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on December 28, 2008, 07:07:06 PM
I am not a picky person or hard to make happy with service BUT as a small business owner myself it really bothers me when a big business makes "misstakes" that ALWAYS favor them even if it is only a couple of dollars, multiply that by millions of people who might overlook it and poof millions in revenue!  If I am successful in my business it is going to be my way of "sticking it to the man" by showing big business what customer service is.  Sorry about the rant LOL (and the run on)

I agree! I don't have a bussiness, but you make a valid point.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

AmericanRobster

Ok, I called Sprint tonight and spoke to someone in billing and was on the phone for 20 mins and knocked off $110 off of my bill   :) I will stay with them, but I will really be checking into their monthly statements better for hidden charges. This was a lesson learned!
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Keeter

Quote from: AmericanRobster on December 29, 2008, 08:57:26 PM
Ok, I called Sprint tonight and spoke to someone in billing and was on the phone for 20 mins and knocked off $110 off of my bill   :) I will stay with them, but I will really be checking into their monthly statements better for hidden charges. This was a lesson learned!

You have fallen for the Jedi mind trick.   :P
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: AmericanRobster on December 29, 2008, 08:57:26 PM
Ok, I called Sprint tonight and spoke to someone in billing and was on the phone for 20 mins and knocked off $110 off of my bill   :) I will stay with them, but I will really be checking into their monthly statements better for hidden charges. This was a lesson learned!

Its a pity you have to work to fix their problem!  I am sure most all companies do it (screwing up your bill) at least you area step ahead of Sprint right now.  Good luck on the next bill I know I am going to need it AND I don't even have sprint anymore. LOL
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com