New little problem with my RZR

Started by IXIswamperIXI, December 29, 2008, 02:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

I haven't rode my RZR much at all it sits a lot  :'( So yesterday I pulled it out to wash it (LOL) and give it some TLC.  Well the tilt steering was stuck in one position.  After I tore it appart and lube it up... it moves up and down but it won't lock in one postion it just stays all the way up.  Sooo tonight I am going to tear it appart again I was just wondering if anyone else had any issues with the tilt?
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

IXIswamperIXI

I'll have to read on there a little, thanks
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com