New and Improved Miami MX

Started by klutchbuster400, December 21, 2008, 03:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

It's definetly better!









I have some clips I'll post later tonight!

klutchbuster400

The videos show off the rest of the track ;)

zman03

looks like you guys had fun,thats good,Im glad no one got hurt thats always better. how many flaggers did they have out on the track and be honest!      The reason I ask cause I was reading the post about THUNDERCROSS and the kid that got killed in 2003  and I wonder??? about the improvements        dont get me wrong!!! kudos for the new dirt!!!    I also wonder if they would let people volunteer for the track????????   
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

klutchbuster400

Quote from: zman03 on December 21, 2008, 06:07:39 PM
looks like you guys had fun,thats good,Im glad no one got hurt thats always better. how many flaggers did they have out on the track and be honest!      The reason I ask cause I was reading the post about THUNDERCROSS and the kid that got killed in 2003  and I wonder??? about the improvements        dont get me wrong!!! kudos for the new dirt!!!    I also wonder if they would let people volunteer for the track????????   
Zman, I saw 3 flaggers. One by the front entrance, one by the triple, and one back by the wooden overpass all with flags.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-EgpAPqY5E
Here's the vid! It looks like crap in fullscreen -_-

Eworm

Looks much better....I think we can actually work out there now!!

gery350

we were the only two quads out there. they had quads riding with beginner class dirtbike.
pretty much it was the 2 quads and three or four dirtbikes on the track during our session.
they actually were fair to us. the last time we were there they skipped the quad session twice.
the track seems to be alot more fun. theres still rocks but its gotten much better.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

shogun323

Nice job rippin it on the video. That place looks great.
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

wheelie_boy

Sweet vid, so is it worth going out there now?
05 kx 250f

klutchbuster400

Quote from: wheelie_boy on December 22, 2008, 11:30:34 AM
Sweet vid, so is it worth going out there now?
With gas prices, it's worth the extra time to go to seminole.
Miami Mx is much more fun, but at the same time I don't think it's at the point yet where you can drive an hour to get there.

LTR450 994

glad to see they are getting serious about improving that track. but its a bit too late for me cause i sold my bikes because i got tired of driving over an hour to ride at a decent track. i see the light poles are up are those working yet?

~Demon_Boy250X~

I'm still dissappointed that I popped my tire.... I'd have been in the video more...  :'(
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

klutchbuster400

Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on December 22, 2008, 02:39:03 PM
I'm still dissappointed that I popped my tire.... I'd have been in the video more...  :'(
Look at the last picture of you. You can see your tire is already flat  :D

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on December 22, 2008, 02:41:54 PM
Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on December 22, 2008, 02:39:03 PM
I'm still dissappointed that I popped my tire.... I'd have been in the video more...  :'(
Look at the last picture of you. You can see your tire is already flat  :D
Lmao, and I was still hitting every jump I could. lol
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

YELLOW RR

Video looks good, some of the jumps look too soft/sandy on take off and landing.
2007 LTR450

zman03

good news about the changes,They were long overdue!  But if  you see the you tube videos you rarely see a single flagger  ever!!!  lets hope this place gets the private vendor needed to raise the bar and make it even better!!!       considering its the only legal place to ride in Dade county this is certainly not DELIVERING EXCELLENCE EVERYDAY!!!     
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

crom A zone

Quote from: zman03 on December 22, 2008, 08:34:28 PM
good news about the changes,They were long overdue!  But if  you see the you tube videos you rarely see a single flagger  ever!!!  lets hope this place gets the private vendor needed to raise the bar and make it even better!!!       considering its the only legal place to ride in Dade county this is certainly not DELIVERING EXCELLENCE EVERYDAY!!!     



hey zman03,   you worry about safty way to much.  as long as one person is there for praitce u dont need 1000 flagers.  and p.s   the drag way  is leagal ridein place.    and thats   110% safer  than u said.
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Eworm

Quote from: zman03 on December 22, 2008, 08:34:28 PM
good news about the changes,They were long overdue!  But if  you see the you tube videos you rarely see a single flagger  ever!!!  lets hope this place gets the private vendor needed to raise the bar and make it even better!!!       considering its the only legal place to ride in Dade county this is certainly not DELIVERING EXCELLENCE EVERYDAY!!!     

you can legally ride a 4 wheeler on any dirt road at 30 MPH in dade county unless it is private property or on SFM property

zman03

By the way just about every levee you ride is owned by water mngt.
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com