Its gonna be WET(OR NOT??) (weather sites)

Started by stump66, June 10, 2005, 10:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gearhead400

call me weird but i like riding in the rain, cools you off plus i like mud  :D

besides once you wore out soaked in water and mud, a shower is the best thing in the world lol.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

big-daddy

Just came back from fishing... man was it rough! 3 kingfish, 8 dolphins and 1 1/2 case of beer.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

klutchbuster400


big-daddy

#28
Kingfish on a wire rig with a spoon (3 1/2 droon) dolpfin on ballyhoo and flyfish on the downrigger and the bud at winn-dixie... ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

stump66

It was WET soggy damp moist muddy and momma and the lil one played submarine captains and needed rescude and towed outta da sippy hole. I just wish I wasn't stuck at camp with the digicam to show Y'all. And since ya hy-jacked this to a fishin post jk I did catch a couple lil throwback. lol

BUT WE HAD FUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

big-daddy

sport 66 post some picture. Show us the weather
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

stump66

Dude I got stuck at camp with my cast on my leg and the digicam.  :'(
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member