Its gonna be WET(OR NOT??) (weather sites)

Started by stump66, June 10, 2005, 10:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

dreth

thats alot of info to say that this weekend is gonna suck :D

stump66

I figured that going into the hurricane season folks might wanna save these sites for future use.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

raptor426

2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

Mrs.Nightbreed

I don't care if I have to ride in the POURING RAIN!!!!!!  >:(



Someway - somehow I WILL RIDE  my quad this weekend...
:'( :'( :'(

This is horrible. I can't believe this weekend of all weekends has to be the nastiest so far >:(

TRX350_On_The_Rack

It's only beginning, though I wish it was the end.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

strtrcr06

"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.

klutchbuster400

i dont really mind that its hurricane season as long as its not like last year :-\

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Eworm

Quote from: big-daddy on June 10, 2005, 06:31:18 PM
fishing weather  ;D

chiiiittt, I was gonna go catch swords on saturday but it aint looking like it anymore.

big-daddy

we are going out saturday am, it will be a little rough  :-\
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

ronny86250r

going to croom tommorow rain or shine wanna just ride

Eworm

Quote from: big-daddy on June 10, 2005, 06:52:47 PM
we are going out saturday am, it will be a little rough  :-\

A little? Strap on your helmets buddy and get ready.

Saturday
Southeast winds 20 to 25 knots becoming east 15 to 20 knots in the afternoon. Seas 6 to 8 feet. Intracoastal waters rough in exposed areas. Numerous showers and scattered thunderstorms. 

big-daddy

#14
68' Hatteras, only gets bad if you try to go up on the tower. we troll deep, no bait on the surface.

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

gery350

damn. nice boat. must be nice.
i have to settle for a 21 mako.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

big-daddy

 trade payments with you gery  ;) 21 mako is a great boat.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

gery350

thanks. but those payments are probably more than i make in a year. if you ever need a deckhand or someone to rig your bait(wait that doesnt sound right) well you know what i mean. will work for food. ;D ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

big-daddy

 captain kids are the bait riggers. what we need are beer drinkers  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

gery350

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

wheelie_boy

thanxs for the sites that are going to tell us how bad its going to be when we go riding. :D. O well. Im going riding on sunday.  O Yea
05 kx 250f

stump66

That Hatterass reminds me of the 80's hay days of dolphin fishing off lauderdale. I had a 31ft Ocean Master with twin Black max's and an 11.5 ft beem. We just didn't care how rough, which way the winds were or anything. We might stay closer to shore but young and stupid we just went and did it. MISSSSS THOSE DAYS!!  :'(  pic is example not mine

[attachment deleted by admin]
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

americanhighlander

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

stump66

What the heck, I was expecting a wet and soggy 3 days.
OK WHERE IS IT??
I live in the center and get more daily rain then from this stupid overblown tropical oppression.  ;D

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!