artic cat prowler650=kawaski teryx 750

Started by magnaone, November 12, 2008, 03:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnaone

looking at new ones any one  have or run with anyone that has either one of these units how do they compare to rhino thanks larry

shawnley1222

From what I have read and seen online its all in preference but I myself haven't ridden with one so cant be much help but didnt want to leave ya hangin with no replies....
07 Rhino With Lots Of Goodies!

FL SxS Riders
[url="http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/"]http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/[/url]

magnaone

thanks for reply  just never seen any out running still like the rhino

Muddbuggy

Yep I have to side with shawn. I looked at the prowler b4 I bought my rhino and I just hadn't seen any on the trails and I didn't want to make a 10 thousand dollar mistake.  I love my rhino and have never looked back.  The teryx I beleive is a clone of the rhino with a brute force motor.
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

shawnley1222

I love my rhino and it goes just about anywhere i put it Kevein can attest to that on our last ride I only used 4wd once we didnt mud sling too much but the area we did was a little sloppy
07 Rhino With Lots Of Goodies!

FL SxS Riders
[url="http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/"]http://flsxsriders.forumotion.com/[/url]

dannyboy

As far as after market parts go the Rhino has them all beat hands down
07 RHINO, submarine snorkels, douglas rattlesnakes, 28 Zillas, LRD torc, uni filter, hunterworks cdi, hl 2" lift, hl radiator on the role cage, brp gages.
03 400EX to much to list.

magnaone

thanks for info  iam thinking rhino   just have to make up mind on 450   or not

Muddbuggy

if your buying used you will probably find more 660's then 450's just go for it get the 660 cuz you dont wanna tell yourself 6months later.....I wish I hada...them four little words have cost me soooo much money in the past..
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

magnaone


dannyboy

I've heard nothing but good things about the 450 but i wish my 660 had more power.  I'm not worried about top speed it just needs more power to turn the tires in thick mud and I'm only running 27's. 
07 RHINO, submarine snorkels, douglas rattlesnakes, 28 Zillas, LRD torc, uni filter, hunterworks cdi, hl 2" lift, hl radiator on the role cage, brp gages.
03 400EX to much to list.

m0n0x1d3

Teryx got real good reviews in DW.Also dont forget about polaris the Ranger and Ranger RZR are both nice.I have a 08 RZR and i love it,tho for hunting and pure mudding i would opt for the Ranger or somthing similar.

PHN

I had the 660 Rhino...liked it fine...friends have the Ranger XP 700, Rhinos, Terex...all of them stand by what they have...More aftermarket parts for Rhino & RZR than any of the others.....450 Rhino has lower gearing and is lighter..mudders choose the 450 over the 660....

magnaone


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com