HS#6 Suncoast Trail Blazers-Brooksville!!

Started by mudnuri, December 24, 2008, 05:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

Another club including the kids!! Quad Pee-Wee racing at this event! Sorry, no Jr/Youth/Mini at this event.
Can't say gas is keeping you away now!! :P
http://floridatrailriders.org/
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

duroc825

I've waited all year for this race! I just watched last year cause I ran the  quad scramble the week before and thought I wouldn't feel like racing two weeks in a row. BIG mistake and nothings worse than watching when ya can ride. This track sounds like a COOL track, even supposed to have a lil bit of MX in it! A lot of elevation changes and off camber stuff to. You ridin Brian?

ScooterB

A turnout of 96 Quads ..........with a bunch of pro's too  8)
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com