Broke my left hand yesterday

Started by TRX450R_Racer, February 03, 2009, 03:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX450R_Racer

Well I had a stupid accident yesterday and broke a bone in my left hand. It's the bone just below my ring finger. I was riding one of those Chinese Baja 150 buggies. To make a long story short, it rolled over and my hand got smashed between the roll bar and the ground. I will be in a cast for 4 weeks. Bummer for me I will only be taking pictures at the GNCC, instead of racing this year.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Da_Mtg_Man

OUCH, Sorry to hear that dude. Well, Look at the bright side, At least you still have your right hand. ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

ScooterB

2 Crashes in the last few months that sucks ......heal fast
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Mudneck

Damn Son! Which hand do you wipe with :o

Speedy recovery brother ;D
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

#5
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on February 03, 2009, 03:39:08 AM
OUCH, Sorry to hear that dude. Well, Look at the bright side, At least you still have your right hand. ;)

Thanks

Quote from: ScooterB on February 03, 2009, 02:44:53 PM
2 Crashes in the last few months that sucks ......heal fast

Yea sometimes I wonder if I'm too old for this anymore. Plus my wife said she's sick of taking care of me when I'm hurt. On a brighter note I've been really collecting on the AFLAC!

Quote from: mrbones on February 03, 2009, 04:51:39 PM
Ouch! Get well soon!

Thanks

Quote from: bushwacker on February 03, 2009, 05:25:13 PM
Damn Son! Which hand do you wipe with :o

Speedy recovery brother ;D

I'm ambidextrous.
Thanks
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.