Off to surgery tomorrow........

Started by trx#9, December 16, 2008, 03:06:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trx#9

My knee finally gets it tomorrow.  >:( I must say that I am a little nervous, I never been under anesthesia. :'(
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

CABLEGUY1

My cousins neighbor had knee surgery that required him to receive anesthesia. Besides the fact that they unnecessarily operated on his collarbone and he woke up with his pants unbuttoned,everything went well. I'm sure yours will go fine though.

trx#9

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on December 16, 2008, 03:48:29 AM
My cousins neighbor had knee surgery that required him to receive anesthesia. Besides the fact that they unnecessarily operated on his collarbone and he woke up with his pants unbuttoned,everything went well. I'm sure yours will go fine though.
Hahaha, I don't wear pants...... ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

kawasakimojaverider

Quote from: trx#9 on December 16, 2008, 05:12:58 AM
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on December 16, 2008, 03:48:29 AM
My cousins neighbor had knee surgery that required him to receive anesthesia. Besides the fact that they unnecessarily operated on his collarbone and he woke up with his pants unbuttoned,everything went well. I'm sure yours will go fine though.
Hahaha, I don't wear pants...... ;)
lmao good luck man

KFXracer13

#713  ATP 450R
"The Champ"

klutchbuster400

Hope it goes well, Pray your rectum isn't in pain when they are finished ;)

RTR_380/450R

Ive been under enough anestesia for both of us. You will be just fine.
Maybe you can talk them into giving you that thingy enlargement that you
always wanted while they got you under!
Or maybe remove that Coochie Bone so you can ride faster!

good luck O.G.!

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

yfzracer88


Eric,

Good Luck tomorrow.  We will be thinking of you. 

Reba

quadguy33

what kind of knee surgery are you having. i broke my knee in February got two screws but doing pretty good now.

Anoriginal

Erik -

Best of luck on the surgery. Lucky for you they have that whole sex change thing down pat. Good luck on the new ta ta's and box.

~ Matt :D
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

koh0001

2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

tony pitts

[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

CABLEGUY1

Make sure to milk it for all it's worth when you get home. I had to have extensive shoulder surgery two years ago after rolling an ATV and my wife gave me a bell to keep beside the bed for the first couple of days. Man,I wore her and my daughter out ringing that thing. Good luck tomorrow.

trx#9

Quote from: Realityhello on December 16, 2008, 07:15:14 PM
Erik -

Best of luck on the surgery. Lucky for you they have that whole sex change thing down pat. Good luck on the new ta ta's and box.

~ Matt :D
Thanks Matt, now you can come and tip me at my new job Mons Venus.  ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

trx#9

#15
Thanks everyone....

My surgery went well today, a peace of cake. I can already hobble around on it, I'll be riding this weekend. ;)











In my head... lol'
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

BA400R


trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

mudnuri

I bet you are glad you did it and it's over. Heal up soon and teach the little one's how to fly!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

trx#9

Quote from: mudnuri on December 18, 2008, 11:39:57 PM
I bet you are glad you did it and it's over. Heal up soon and teach the little one's how to fly!
I'll try. ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

RTN

Healin' up ok ??  Good to hear the surgery went off without a hitch.