Need Ocala Info

Started by stacktester, December 08, 2008, 04:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stacktester

Thinking about riding at Big Scrub or Delancey this weekend. I used to ride a lot at Scrub but with all the rules I gave up.

I have green stickers on the quads and registrations. Anything else you need?
Can you ride with a kid on your 4 wheeler if it's not a 2 up?
Where do the training classes take place?
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

SpeedQuest

Quote from: stacktester on December 08, 2008, 04:22:50 PM
Thinking about riding at Big Scrub or Delancey this weekend. I used to ride a lot at Scrub but with all the rules I gave up.

I have green stickers on the quads and registrations. Anything else you need?
Can you ride with a kid on your 4 wheeler if it's not a 2 up?
Where do the training classes take place?


You will have to pay $6 for vehicle parking and either a $10/3 Day pass, or you can buy the $75 annual pass.

NO PASSENGERS unless the ATV is Manfacturer Certified for Passengers.

Anyone under 16 must wear a helmet at all times, and must have passed the ATV Safety Course if they are going to operate the ATV or DirtBike.

Not sure on where safety courses are held at.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com