Okeechobee Mudfest Question.

Started by Zecura, December 04, 2008, 12:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zecura

I've done a ton of searches and can't find out of the February 09 Mudfest is on.

Anybody know?????

Thanks,

Nick

Mudneck

I heard there not going to have them any longer
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Keeter

I thought they moved to Plant Bamboo. 
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

indianjoe

Thats alright keep your ears out for the opening of Triple Canopy Family Motorsports Park in Polk Co. soon......

Zecura

I saw a note on the Festival Steet site after I posted this that said C&R and Mudfest were no more.  >:(


Keeter

Quote from: Zecura on December 05, 2008, 09:10:49 AM
I saw a note on the Festival Steet site after I posted this that said C&R and Mudfest were no more.  >:(



Might as well go sell your bike and buy a boat.  ;) ;) ;D ;D :) :)
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com