SxS jumping

Started by svtbolt04, December 03, 2008, 07:13:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

svtbolt04

I was out at the SSQSA race at bithlo this weekend and watching the SxS's race, I noticed one thing.. They ALL nose dive. I thought most of the weight was in the rear of the vehicle. Is there anyway to straighten this out with weights or anything? This looks like alot of fun, but I want to see how well you can set one of these up to jump/take good sized bumps.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

The hyrbid kid

Put a high preload on the front springs problem solved.
But then it wont corner worth a dam
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..