Seaworld on 6/12/05

Started by RedPred05, June 08, 2005, 11:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedPred05

I will be going out to seaworld with about 3 other quads. If anyone is interested I will see ya out there. 

jbbj220

Can you give directions and were to park from the Jacksonville aera. Also a time to meet. Wife is out of town and I am going to try to spend the weekend doing some rideing.

    Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

SwampRat

Are you going to be riding back on the big loop (4WD) or playing in the sand (Sport)?  What time are you planning to ride?  With all the rain it may be worth a trip up from WPB.

Directions from Jax: 95 south; I-4 west; Bee-Line east; International drive south.  About two miles south of Central FL Pkwy (on intl) look to your left and you'll see trucks parked there (you have to make a U-turn and come back).  I think the lot is the second set of power lines crossing international drive.  If you have a 4WD truck you can continue in the sand to the big mud hole.
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

Bigscrb15

how big is this area? i might head out there for a little bit sunday, does it have any trails or is it all open mud?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

rhinotime

it has both trails and wide open mud.  there are some big trucks out there also so watch out for the deep ruts:)
2004 Yamaha Rhino
27" XTR's 14" ITP's
Pro Circuit exhaust
Dynojet
K&N filter
2" lift
Snorkled
"JUST MASH IT AND LET EM EAT"

RedPred05

I would guestimate  + or - 2000 acres.  Iam no surveyor so dont take my word for it.  I know there are a hand full of loops that take a good part of 20 min to complete.  I here there is a 7mile loop but have never been on it.  A lot of these trails are only accessable by 4x4.  You will see a mix of all types: sport quads, 4x4 quads, mx bikes, and trucks.  Sometimes there are some outrageous sized trucks in the mudhole. 

Bigscrb15

Quote from: RedPred05 on June 10, 2005, 05:48:54 PM
I would guestimate  + or - 2000 acres.  Iam no surveyor so dont take my word for it.  I know there are a hand full of loops that take a good part of 20 min to complete.  I here there is a 7mile loop but have never been on it.  A lot of these trails are only accessable by 4x4.  You will see a mix of all types: sport quads, 4x4 quads, mx bikes, and trucks.  Sometimes there are some outrageous sized trucks in the mudhole. 

yea i know they get some big trucks out there, i was talkin to chuck from chucks trucks and he said he goes out there somtimes, and he builds monsters!!!!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

warrior123

STAY OUTTA THE WATER they are deeper then they appear i was out there last sun and went with 4 bikes came back with 1 running and driveing, the loop is not for sissys..... very seep theres onwe hole where we had to get off and let our bikes float across. im sure its gotten worse the swamp normally takes a week to drain into the trail. it is a great place to go been going there for a long time dont plan on pulling off the concrete unless you own a 4x4. (the sand is deep ) and plan on getting nasty. 7-11 down the road loves the patronage so they dont care if you need to stop by muddy

warrior123

oh yeah and ill be there dont know where yet but ill be there

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com