4.1million$ Ferrari........wow

Started by YELLOW RR, November 17, 2008, 05:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YELLOW RR

2007 LTR450

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

mikeE36

rather just have 7 different color ferrairs. not that nice of car

AintSkeered

So, exactly how many jobs were created by spending that $4M on one car?
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

SpeedQuest

There's an exotic Car Club here in Orlando that has not ONE, but THREE Bugatti Veyrons.  For those that don't know about the Bugatti Veyron, it's currently the world's FASTEST production car with a recorded 254mph top speed.

Prices have been reported at over 1.5 million Euros each.  And the car club here has (3) of them including the Limited Purrsang version which is a brushed aluminum body with carbon-fiber hood and deck-lid.  Absolutely amazing technology. I have better quality pictures if anyone wants to see them.

Last time I was there the club owned over 13 Million Dollars of cars!

YELLOW RR

2007 LTR450

FoxHondaRider

Bugati sucks!  I saw an Enzo for sale in West Palm for $1.6 million.  thats cheap for a car so rare!  except brakes when they need to be replaced cost $30,000 and an oil change is $5,000.  i think the secret is liquid gold in the oil lol i just wan tot know why its so much for parts.  i would love ot get a red F430.  Ferrari has to be red.  if i had to spend 4.1 million on a car koenigsegg CCX or the newest one CCXR which is the fastet production car in the world, it looks and sounds bad ass a twin supercharged v8 i believe... beast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQurUlqGXpk
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

SpeedQuest

Quote from: FoxHondaRider on November 18, 2008, 11:05:00 PM
Bugati sucks!  ...   if i had to spend 4.1 million on a car koenigsegg CCX or the newest one CCXR which is the fastet production car in the world...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQurUlqGXpk

Well at least when you opened your mouth you removed your credibility.  Where do we start? 

1.  The club here in Orlando owns (2) of those rare Enzo's you seem to love so much.

2.  How can you say one of the world's oldest and most prestiged manufacturers sucks?

3.  Since there are only (6) CCXR's reported in existence that hardly qualifies as a 'production car' yet.  And they won't let anyone drive them in a top speed test.

4.  Since no one has actually been able to road test the CCXR, that also is a problem.  No road test = not the fastest production car in the world.

5.  Who mentioned a car that was 4.1 million dollars?

logandzwon

Jeep will still go much farther and faster then it at River Ranch ;)

Heh, if I was a billionaire I'd get one and do my own oil changes just to piss them off.

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

The most expensive car I have ever seen was an original Shelby Daytona Coupe, and an original Ford GT40 race car at Sebring. A company makes replica Shelby Daytona coupes with upgraded suspension and steering that sells for $90,000, and they say 100 replicas is about what an original Shelby Daytona Coupe would sell for. In other words, 9 million. I got to see the second Ferarri Enzo imported into the states that day as well at the Sebring race track.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com