Any pickers here?

Started by svtbolt04, November 25, 2008, 09:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

svtbolt04

I have a Taylor 414-ce and I like to play a bit of improv jazz/blues along with folk music.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Chevy1500z71

i have guitar hero and i like to rock free bird on easy...

shogun323

I primarily play a Breedlove Pro C25/CR. I also have Strat w/ hot rails, Michael Kelly Hybrid Special, Art & Luthrie Special Edition and a beater nylon string I play around the house. I play blues/jazz as well.
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Anoriginal

Been playing for 32 years here. Have several really nice Les Pauls, two SG's, Kramers, PRS, Jacksons and a couple of Taylor's (Big Baby and Baby). I play through an ancient (late 1980's) Marshall 1/2 stack most of the time but have a realy nice Carvin and a few other old tube Marshalls that I love.

Raised playing classical. Love to play all types these days. We should all try to get together and jam sometime. Oh, my next door neighbor is Rick Derringer. It's awesome to have someone of that caliber hand out with you on your back porch and jam. Mostly, I just watch and listen to him play.  ;)
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

svtbolt04

Yeah, its something else to listen to someone really good play, and have an idea of what they are doing. It blows me away to see some of the players in guitar center grab a guitar off the wall and tell you to play in key of e and they improv like they had written the song 10 years ago.

Out of all my toys I have, my guitars will be the last to go.

I also have a Ibanez gax70 that really wasnt worth mentioning.

I play the Taylor through a Fender acoustisonic 30 amp when I feel like plugging in.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Chillinthemost

On the way home from riding on Sat. I picked my nose all the way home.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12