this is a car we just finished at my work.

Started by novadave, November 21, 2008, 10:07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

novadave

HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

wheelie_boy

*drooooooollssss* :bow.gif    Sickest bentley i have ever seen.
05 kx 250f

Bigscrb15

gonna have to say it is ghetto. looks like a nissan or infiniti with a body kit to look like a bentley.

however, it does look like the work was done right and cant knock that.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

novadave

HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

klutchbuster400

My dad has had some bentleys at his shop. Definetly a nice lookin ride.

686RAPTOR

The Bentley should stay with out putting all that speed racer crap. The second car is niiiiiiiiice looking.

wheelie_boy

*droooooollllssss*   Sickest Challenger I have ever seen!
05 kx 250f

k.p.

niceeeeeee challenger!

do you guys do anything besides white? lol  ;)

novadave

HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

k.p.

so whos the girl? lol

you guys do good work though, for sure

foreman1

 Must be nice , especially in these times .
:'(
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

asmart82

It's nice to see someone has money to spend these days.... too bad its not me!

Gato

forget all that crap they are both off the hook as for the chick how much would it cost to make another lol
There is a blk/blk srt challenger around my house I see every now and then with blk wheels and 1 red stripe on edge of the rim that must have crazy work done cause you can hear it when it passes and for about 2 blks after. I saw it at a stop light heading opposite of me and it looked like people where dancing in it it was rocking side to side so much lol
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

Young Gun

Bentley's should not have bodykits. The point of owning a Bentley is because of its already established elegance + it gets you laid.

The charger is just a no no, was it for a rapper or something?
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

novadave

#14
I guess your just not on top of the trends. Thats a 40 thousand dollar Veilside carbon fiber kit on the bentley. The Bentley widebody set will be limited to just 100 kits worldwide and each kit comes with a numbered serial plate.
That is about the 5th challenger that we have built like that.
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

4fittyr

sweet i like all 3  bentley challenger and range but that chick needs a shorter skirt for sure  nice leggs
if u can't be good be good at it

k.p.

idc what anyone says, that bentley is sick nasty

i envy the owner

Young Gun

Yes, that's definitely it, I'm not ontop of the trends for sure. The only reason you think those look good is because the dumbass who wants it gives you a nice check for the labor. No car that costs that much money deserves to have a bodykit put on it and make it look like completely crap versus how it looked stock. Ever heard the saying 'Just because you can, doesn't mean you should?'

I'm not here to hate on your business, but don't say something like I'm not ontop of the trends when I am involved with carshows and events alike almost every weekend, hang around performance shops in my sparetime and frequent online car forums of all kinds daily. I'm not illiterate when it comes to this.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Chevy1500z71

the bently doesn't look good... it just looks expensive, high class, fancy ect. doesnt make it a great looking ride, but im sure its really nice. just doesn't do much for me i guess. i think it would look better without the body kit honestly, but its just another thing the owner could brag about how high class his car is i guess, and i suppose thats what its all about with a car like that... right?

you have a pretty sweet job...

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

The value of the Bentley dropped quite a bit. Great work though man.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

sykolincoln

as a car customizer myself I can appreciate all the work put into that car, plus I know those veilside kits are unbeleivable in real life. It must be nice to work on new cars and high end stuff like that, when I owned my shop all I could work on is those ragadey DONKs and beet up civics and rusted out G bodies :o
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

KD 428

Wow what a bunch of haters. Seems like some people are jealous. All three vehicles are awesome.
HONDA CRF450R

RAD 450r

Unique for sure....I was looking thru the gallery on the website and you guys sure do enough hummers and range rovers lol 8)  The darth vader lightning caught my eye :N
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com