best weekend togo?

Started by crom A zone, November 17, 2008, 04:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KD 428

I think its better to bring the title of the bike. I barely got the sticker one year because all I had was the vin number. Some rangers only want the vin, others want to see the title. So if you have the title, Id bring it.
HONDA CRF450R

SpeedQuest

I never bring the title with the bike anywhere...  Just a 'photocopy' of the title.

If you're unlucky enough for your bike to get ripped off and the title is with it...  You just lost your bike for good.  At least if you have the title you can prove you owned it, and still own it.

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: SpeedQuest on November 18, 2008, 12:10:08 AM
I never bring the title with the bike anywhere...  Just a 'photocopy' of the title.

If you're unlucky enough for your bike to get ripped off and the title is with it...  You just lost your bike for good.  At least if you have the title you can prove you owned it, and still own it.

I agree.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com