Couture vs Lesnar

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, November 15, 2008, 05:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

Anyone PPV'ing the fight tonight. It is going to be a good one. We are having a poker game/fight night at my neighbors house. Nothing better than winning a c-note and watching 2 bad asses beat the heck out of each other.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Keeter

If you provide the beer I will come over.  You owe me anyway for fixing the Sammy.   ;D ;D
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

chrisyzf450

lesnar does not deserve this fight. im not say he wont win but there are fighters that have been in line for this. he is just a money maker

zman03

It was a good fight but lesner won with the lunchbox fists!!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Da_Mtg_Man

I thought Couture looked old, He wasn't as cut up as he usually is. That 45 pound weight difference was just to much for the old man. I was hoping Randy would take him but Lesnar  was just to big.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER