DRZ 400E

Started by kondzik, November 13, 2008, 06:12:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kondzik

Hi, im new over here. I have question, cuz i have DRZ 400E and is not streel legal, and there is some way to make it street legal?


klutchbuster400

I always thought the DRZ came street legal. But I'm almost positive there is a way, I know I've seen people riding them aroud.

kondzik

There is version of DRZ400

1.DRZ400E- not street legal
2.DRZ400S- Street legal
3.DRZ400sm-Street legal

kondzik

To explain:


1) DRZ 400 E - Sold as an enduro bike, not road legal.   The first choice of many because this version comes with slightly more power.  The extra power is a result of; a superior carburettor, higher lift cams, and a different base gasket resulting in a higher compression ratio.

2) DRZ 400 S - The dual purpose version. Completely road legal with off road ability.  Slightly less power than the 'E' but no need to mess around making it road legal.

3) DRZ 400 SM - The  supermoto version.  As the 'S' but with 17" road wheels and tyres, uprated brakes and upside down forks.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com