Anybody watch Ghost Hunters on Halloween?

Started by z400, November 12, 2008, 11:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

z400

I'm a fan of the show and always liked watching the Halloween special every year. But, after watching it there was an obvious hoax involving Grant's jacket. It was so bad that I am completely turned off by the show. I can't watch it again in the same light. See for yourself and draw your own conclusions.

Here it is unedited. Grant is a poor actor. The coat tug wasn't nearly strong enough to pull him back. Jason's reaction tips it off too. He doesn't seem all that interested. He had the same reaction to a previous voice telling them they shouldn't be there.



The below video is an examination of the coat tug.



The next video is an examination of the whole show. A lot of it can be dismissed as this was a live show, but it funny seeing the people get ready for the camera before they start investigating. You'd think they would be doing that anyway.


mrbones

Yeah, I saw it. Pretty lame. They have lost all credibility in my opinion.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

jennifer~at~thunderbowl


cheropride

I use to watch them, but lost interest.  I will say this though, one of those infrared cameras would be sooooo cool in the woods.... Ya think.
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

cheropride

Here these guys are much better....

This is a trip...  If my butt was locked in this hotel, it would be......see ya....

Check this out and see what you think....  This is segment of a brick being thrown....  Regardless if you believe or not, pretty freakin cool....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMzfVgYRWII
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com