Chipotle...

Started by Yamaha72, November 23, 2008, 10:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crom A zone

bout time u got a job u can fix that bike an come race me   
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

snowmanzz13

lol i dont think your quick enough to be runnin your mouth yet  :-* an yeah i know a job is an awesome thing lol an actually tomorrow i think i'm pullin the banshee out to get it running right again, change clutch an what not
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

4fittyr

hey snowman where do u riding in lauderhill  my buddy rusty lives there on 47 ct off university and commercial and i visit him sometimes, wanting to know sport quad 450r  riding areas around there  and no chipotles on west coast only tacosluts
if u can't be good be good at it

crom A zone

bout time  its gonna get workin on it
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

snowmanzz13

Quote from: 4fittyr on November 27, 2008, 08:23:28 AM
hey snowman where do u riding in lauderhill  my buddy rusty lives there on 47 ct off university and commercial and i visit him sometimes, wanting to know sport quad 450r  riding areas around there  and no chipotles on west coast only tacosluts

nothing left to ride... i live right off of 53ct which is right off university an commercial on the west side of univ.
really only track left to ride on
and yeah i need to get it out and ride that sob lol hopefully i can take it out tomorrow to countyline an get in some track time on it

oh and back on subject, i tried chipotle yesterday an it was good, but i like the burritos from tujuana flats alot better there toasted an what not but the size is redic of chipotle's burritos
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

Sleazy_Rider78

Quote from: jrpro130 on November 23, 2008, 10:26:58 PM
Yes, I worked there for a year and a half as a service manager...so I'm addicted.  I like the new store by ikea 136th and 595 :), and I opened the weston one on griffin and weston rd, and the coral springs one...and I worked at boca and boynton (they had me all over the place..."fixing problems" they call it)

I was just at the 136th and 595 Chipotle yesterday, met up with my wife for lunch.  Hands down, Chipotle has superior quality ingredients to Moe's.   
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

logandzwon

Personally, I prefer Moe's...  but I I like tofu, and Chipotte's veggie buritto is, well just veggies.  Also, Chipette's has no kids meals, and well, I have kids.

jrpro130

Quote from: logandzwon on November 28, 2008, 10:49:50 PM
Personally, I prefer Moe's...  but I I like tofu, and Chipotte's veggie buritto is, well just veggies.  Also, Chipette's has no kids meals, and well, I have kids.

You can get them single tacos, small/large quesodillas, or any variation of anything you can immagine there.  Most kids we served love the small quesodillas with a little bit of chicken or beef in them.  Kids meals just aren't put on the menu, there IS a small menu for kids (about the size of two business cards) that is behind the register or cook area that they WILL give you, you just have to ask, which I disagree with, and I tried to change that but they didn't want to have any of my opinion)

I must agree with the veggie, just rice, black beans, fajitas, guac, and your salsas...no tofu. 
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com