hardrock

Started by johnyfz450, November 10, 2008, 12:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnyfz450

first time there took me almost 2 hours. It was worth it I will be going back ever since Lakeland closed that was only 40 min away from my house. I might check out bithlo thats only 45 min to a hour away. I was there maybe a year ago heard they redesigned the track there any comments? And anyone goin next weekend? Sucks ridin alone

LostCause

Do you ride MX?  You missed a great weekend at the SSQSA race at Thunder Cross!!
That track is probley only 1:15 from St. Cloud.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

johnyfz450

ya mx sweet I will google it for a website lookin for a place on sunday

jmack3986

Bithlo's new track design is nice except for the stadium woops they are not designed well they are too close together in my opinion other then that its a fun track and its open at night during the week im heading there again tomorow the 9th and the 10th possibly if i don't go to hard rock.