Thoughts & Prayers for Ryan Cook #78

Started by yfzracer88, November 21, 2008, 03:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yfzracer88

Ryan Cook #78 had a pretty bad crash at Dade City tonight.  He went to the hospital by ambulance to be checked out.

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. 

The Williams Family


racingbroke

Thoughts and prayers sent. 

Heal up fast!
Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

yfzracer88

I spoke with Randy Ellis earlier today and Ryan is resting at home.  He is pretty bruised and sore but will be ok.  Thank goodness!  From what I hear he will be at the races tommorrow.  We look forward to seeing him there. 

Reba

RTN

Glad to hear no major injuries.

Heal up young man & get back at it.

the Nales family

Ellis#8

get well soon Ryan ,,Ineed somebody to ride with,,,your bud,, Ryan#8

RTR_380/450R

Looks like we have a club starting to develop.
The Ortho Surgeon told me today that I can finish out the season before I have
to have surgery!!! Thats good news!! ;D

The bad news is, he said that the unbelievable pain will not go away until after the surgery!!

Decisions, Decisions..................................

LOOKS LIKE I'M RACIN BOYS!!!!! ;)

At least I got my priorities straight!!

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com