Looking for a sponsor? Easier than you think...

Started by Clay, November 09, 2008, 11:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clay

Hey guys, owner of an Orlando motorcycle/ATV shop looking to sponsor local riders. 

> My part - You will receive all of your parts/accessories/gear at my dealer cost as well as a 20% discount on an already low shop labor rate of $55/hr. 

> Your part - Add my company graphics/lettering on your truck and/or trailer(my expense).  Also, promotion of my shop's parts & services will be helpful.

--------------------------------------------------
Please reply by PM with the following info:

-Name
-Ph Number
-Location
-Race Bike Info
-Type of Racing
-Years Racing
-Anything else you would like to include
--------------------------------------------------

Have a good one, guys. -Clay

Insane Bike Deals, LLC
4765 S. Goldenrod Rd. Suite 1
Orlando, FL 32822
407-207-6550


Clay


chrisyzf450

ftr quad scranble and ssqsa HS out of jensen beach? if you have interest contact me. I,ll let you wrap my trailer.

Clay


Yamaha72

Are you guys like a full blown shop...? I live off of Lake Underhill and Dean... Maybe I'll come check you guys out. I am looking to start racing soon, FTR and GNCC mainly. Been riding 10+years, got a pretty badass raptor 660 with a couple things on it. Name is Luca, phone number PM me..
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com