Thunderbowl Speedway- TT Racing- Saturday, 11/8/08

Started by Fast66071, November 05, 2008, 12:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stgsali

Only problem was the window was small and all the lil cheer leaders were blocking the coach from view! I'm not sure you even in there! :)
It looked like you guys were having a bunch of fun!
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

jennifer~at~thunderbowl

WE HAD A BLAST !! The Limo driver was very nice... I told her I was suppose to be working and she said lets go there.... HAHAHA It was fun... ;D

Gulley421

I could not make it to this race because of a wedding, but will be there on the 22nd ready to race. Hopefully more quads will show up. Even with just two quads last time it was still a blast to get out there on the track. Can't wait until the 22nd. My son is also ready to race again.
*2009 SDTA Pro/Am Champion*

Scott Gulley Customs
Wicked Scare Productions Inc.
Outpost Cycles

Fast66071

I will take the heat for the low turnout at this race, considering the confusion with the date. It was a good day though- the weather was nice, the track was hooked up, and those that came got plenty of seat time.

We have a TT & Flat Track doubleheader race coming up on the 22nd, and I'm sure everyone will show up for that one. ;)

Later
Rick Dugan 

jayman

Quote from: Fast66071 on November 09, 2008, 07:10:31 PM
I will take the heat for the low turnout at this race, considering the confusion with the date. It was a good day though- the weather was nice, the track was hooked up, and those that came got plenty of seat time.

We have a TT & Flat Track doubleheader race coming up on the 22nd, and I'm sure everyone will show up for that one. ;)

Later
Rick Dugan 

Hmmm, I did not know this, thanks for posting I will def be there with 2 quads and 1 utv.

Rick did you get any utvs this weekend?
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

jayman

Only about 38 hours left  ;D


Looks like only a few will be there :dunno.gif  I hope this is not the case as if so maybe this could be the last race at Thunderbowl........come on people let's do this
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com