Anyone work for a Kawasaki dealer?

Started by MiamiE, October 27, 2008, 09:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiamiE

I would like to buy some new plastics for my Prairie. Would like a better price or give someone here the business. I can pick them up anywhere in Florida. PM me or email.
1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Vampires

1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Stockers

Bigscrb15

I am in sales at Sky Powersports. Call 863-676-2245 and ask for Matt. Tell him Cody told you to call. He is one of our parts guys and will help you out.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

MiamiE

I will give them a call today. Anyone else?
1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Vampires

1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Stockers

KD 428

RAD450r on this site does. Pines kawasaki i think.
HONDA CRF450R

YELLOW RR

2007 LTR450

RAD 450r

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

MiamiE

1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Vampires

1988 Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4
25" Stockers

stonny9

Quote from: KD 428 on October 30, 2008, 07:24:03 PM
RAD450r on this site does. Pines kawasaki i think.

maybe he could get me discounts on parts when I need them for my brute force.  I've already spent about a $130 thee and I have only riden it 4 times
Sold
2005 Brute Force 750 IRS w/mud bitches


2006 Sportsman 500 EFI w/mud bitches

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com