Star Wars

Started by RedNeckSweetie22, May 19, 2005, 03:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedNeckSweetie22

hey yall  :)
so  ;) who all is gonna go see Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith ???

I went at 12:01 last night  ;D....it was really awesome!!! I'm prolly gonna go back and see it again....

Well, let me know what yall think  :D
~*~Mandy~*~

all you dadgum preps who think ur cool....just remember.. us cowgirls rule

get honkin dirty!!

klutchbuster400

dont tell me you dressed up like all the other guys did you..... wow 12:01 i like star wars as much as the next guy but id probaly just wait for the dvd lol

Ida_Mann

I went to a usually second-run movie house and relaxed with a beer and bad cheesburger and watched it starting about 12:20 that morning.

nope, didn't dress up, but dang that was a good movie.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

L.E._YFZ_2005

i watched the movie yesterday not at theater though... very very good movie
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

Ida_Mann

Quotei watched the movie yesterday not at theater though... very very good movie

hehehe, I was determined to see this one in the theater first.

then I'll grab a download ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

klutchbuster400

ya i really wanna see that movie but i think ill go at normal times and not at midnight ;D

RaptorTom

Went to see it today , it was awesome. It was very action packed! ;D
For Sale
2002 Blaster
2003 TTR125
1999 PW80

Toomey

Yeah all action and not enough character.  Compared to the old movies, these latest 3 don't have that much character in them, just action mostly.  I still think that the DVD remakes of the old ones are much better movies, but Episode III was still very entertaining.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

klutchbuster400

return of the jedi was the best ;D

stump66

I HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN A STARWARS MOVIE, EVER!
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

klutchbuster400

QuoteI HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN A STARWARS MOVIE, EVER!
doctors perscription:WATCH IT IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

SWAMP_DONKEY

QuoteBe warned :)

http://www.ooze.com/toolofsatan/

 ha ha that is funny!!! i hope that link is a joke!! i have followed the movie from 1977 when i first wached STAR WARS for the first time in GRAND_JUNCTION, COLORADO. I have never even thought of YODA instead of GOD, whoever would think of some sh^t like that??? ITS A MOVIE... GET OVER IT ;D

raptor426

I want to see that movie.  I mite go this weekend
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

klutchbuster400

i saw it last weekend,IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! im gonna see it again, but im 2 lazy 2 go to the movies again ;D

Numkut

What a load of crap, Jesus is ganna come back because of Star Wars ha. He'll come back when no one is expecting.  :)
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

strtrcr06

havent seen it...dont know if im going to
"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.

wheelie_boy

Just saw it, it is awesome.  My frined who even calls himself a star wars geek, went to that movie 3 times.  The only bad thing is that you know wats gonna happen.
05 kx 250f

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com