Sad News.

Started by Fast66071, October 30, 2008, 10:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fast66071

I hate to have to type this, but I just wanted to let eveyone know that Brady's wife lost her battle with cancer today. She passed away this morning. She was 32 years old. Brady and Heather were together for 15 years, and married for 8 of that.   

-Rick Dugan   

KnK Motorsports

Brady we are here for ya brother
K&K Motorsports
specializing in off-road performance
Suspension & body lifts,leveling kits,
tires & wheels, ATV performance,& powdercoating
Authorized Dealer for Lonestar, Blingstar,AC,Nacs,ODI Grips,Ron Woods,Falicon,ESR,Herrmann,Duncan


06 YFZ450 #12
08 KFX450 #21

AUBURNDALE TRACK

our prayers and thoughts are with her and the family

Auburndale speedway

TRX450R_Racer

My condolences to the family. I lost my father this year and couldn't fathum loosing my wife.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Gato

Dont know him but sorry to here I to have been with my wife since youngsters I have been with her for 21 years and I am 38 .
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

cjcracing

Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.
Jeff, Tonya, and Merritt
CJC Racing
Merritt Webb
2008 SDTA Flat Track Champion
Pee-Wee M/C and Pee-Wee Quad

MedicMudder

I did not know the family,but that is devastating news.The family has my thoughts and prayers,32 is way to young to pass away.My whole family
is very sorry for their loss. The ATVing family feels the same.
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

jayman

Brady


We are so sorry for your loss, I know nothing any of us can say will help you today or even in a week from now, but please remember that you have a VERY LARGE FAMILY here for you do not be afraid to use them!!!!

I am sure I speak for all of us when I say let us know if we can do something for you!

Our Condolences go out to you, she will be remembered in our prayers!

Just know that today she is rejoicing with our WONDERFUL LORD what a wonderful site for her!!!


2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

stgsali

The Czarniak family sends prayers and hope to Brady. I can't imagine the pain and anguish he feels but I am here for him if needed. Whatever I can do to help, RD i will do. I know this is a time for him and his son to deal with this. Let's all say a prayer and offer a hand to help this fellow traveler in life deal with this.
Richard.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

backinsaddle

Our family sends prayers and condolenses

Backwoods Racin

  Our thoughts and prayers are with Brady , Ryland and family. You and your family will have some tough times ahead, Just want you to know we are here for you and what ever we can do to help you through this.


The Edwards Family
Backwoods Racin!
'05 YFZ 450
Travis #6
2007 Thunderbowl Intermediate Champion
2007 SFTL Intermediate Champion
Meghan #6
'04 YFZ 450
www.outlawracin.com
Sponsored by:
Ray's Septic Naples,FL

2 wheeled flat tracker

The entire McNary family sends our thoughts & prayers to the Windsor's. I am very sorry to hear that anyone has to go through this. She is at peace now and no longer suffering. If there is anything I can do to help, please call.

Shawn

Quad32x

Brady Im so sorry to hear this. If theres anything I can do just call.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

derek330

soooo sorry to hear that! :'( brady's faimly will be in our prayers. i guess the good lord needed her more there than we did here.
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

RTR_380/450R

So sorry for your loss!
God bless you and your family!
jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

miker

Brady, I'm truly sorry for your loss.  I lost my younger brother (34) a year ago, it's hard.  I know we don't know each other, but if you ever need to talk to someone you don't know(sometimes its easier), just to let it all out, I'm here for you. 
Mike 

Shawn

Hey Brady, its Dreth. I am sorry for your loss. May GOD watch over you in this time of need.
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

CABLEGUY1

Very very sorry for your loss. I know her passing makes no sense but I pray that you turn to god for strength as he will get you through this time of sorrow. Be strong for her and don't be to proud to ask if you're in need of anything. My prayers are with you.

Honda85

Brady our prayers are with you.

Pat Golley

N-Tense Motorsports

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Brady.
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sandbagger11

Thoughts and prayers for the whole Faimly. God Bless. 
07 Maxium TT Vet champ

HondaATC

Wow, man I'm so sorry to hear about that. Brady you'll definitely be in my prayers.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Fast66071

The funeral arrangements have been made. You are welcome to attend.

Here are the service times:

The viewing is Monday evening, 11/3/08 from 6pm - 8pm. It will be at Hiers Funeral Home in Ocala.
The funeral is Tuesday morning, 11/4/08 at 11 am at Blessed Trinity Catholic Church in Ocala. There will be a mass/service, followed by the graveside service at Good Shepard Cemetery. I don't know the correct term for it (wake?), but they will be going back to Blessed Trinity Church after the graveside service to gather, eat, etc.

If you need addresses or directions, please PM me or call me at:
352-266-3466

As most people know Brady and Heather have a 4 year old son named Ryland. He knew his mommy was sick, and Brady has told him about her passing. He will not be at the funeral, but Brady's parents bring him to the track quite often, so if you see Ryland or talk to him, please do not mention Heather or any of the events surrounding her illness.

Thank You
Rick Dugan

Quad32x

#23
Heather Windsor



Born: March 17, 1976

Died: October 30, 2008

Services: A Mass of Christian Burial will be said on Tuesday November 4, 2008 at 11:00AM at Blessed Trinity Catholic Church with Interment to follow at Good Shepherd Memorial Gardens.

Visitation: A Visitation will be held from 6-8PM with Prayers at 7:30PM on Monday November 3, 2008 at Hiers-Baxley Funeral Services, 910 E. Silver Springs Blvd, Ocala, Fl.

Heather A. Windsor age 32, died Thursday October 30, 2008 in Ocala, Florida.
Heather is Survived by her Husband Brady Windsor of Ocala, Fl, Mother Annette Belk of Ocala ,Fl, Father Gregory Williams of Tavares, Fl, Son Ryland Windsor of Ocala, FL, Paternal Grandmother Norma S. Williams of Tavares, Fl, Maternal Grandfather John Feres of Norfolk, VA, Step Mother Kathy Williams of Tavares, FL, Step Father Richard Belk of Ocala, Fl, Step Sister Kathryn (Katy) Fain of Covington, LA, Mother In Law Dotty Windsor of Ocala, Fl, Father In Law Kenneth Windsor of Ocala, Fl, Mother In Law Marie Windsor of Cocoa, FL, Sister In Law Alisha Windsor of Miami, FL. Heather was preceded in death by her Grandmother Anna Mary Feres, Grandfather Robert Williams and Her Uncle Jeffrey Williams. A Visitation will be held from 6-8PM with Prayers at 7:30PM on Monday November 3, 2008 at Hiers-Baxley Funeral Services, 910 E. Silver Springs Blvd, Ocala, Fl a Mass of Christian Burial will be said on Tuesday November 4, 2008 at 11:00AM at Blessed Trinity Catholic Church with Interment to follow at Good Shepherd Memorial Gardens. Memorial Contributions may be made to the Ryland Windsor Trust at any Wachovia Bank Branch.

Memorials: Memorial Contributions may be made to the Ryland Windsor Trust at any Wachovia Bank Branch.

Link to Hiers-Baxley for maps.

http://www.hiers-baxley.com/html/obits/obituaries.asp?listing_id=118529
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

koh0001

Brady, we are sooo sorry to hear this We will have you and your family in our thoughts and prayers . May GOD bless your family.


The Kohlers
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

A.T.P. RACING

#25
Brady,
Our families thoughts are with you!! Just keep your arms around the little one and keep looking up!!

The Walker and Blue families
[url="//www.allterrainperformance.com"]www.allterrainperformance.com[/url]

squeezer

Brady,
We are so sorry for your loss.  You and your son are in our prayers.  There are no words to ease your pain.  As with everyone else we are available to help in any way. 
God Bless You,
Candi and Squeezer

supervcycle

brady
deepest thoughts and prayers for your family!

nate and chuck
affordable sportsman repair and high performance! 813-417-8829
deo vindice

SkyHighT100

Wow, I dont even know what to say other then I am so sorry! I lost my cousin a year ago on the 30th and will never forget how I felt and still feel. I can only imagine how little the two can even compare. I'm sure she's looking down on you sending lots of hugs and kisses. I'll be sending lots of prayers your families way. Keep your head up.

Love,
Ashley
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Gulley421

Brady,
Sorry to hear about your lost. By reading the replies on this forum, you have alot of great friends especially Rick. Friends like that are a blessing during a time like this. Be strong and hold nothing in.
*2009 SDTA Pro/Am Champion*

Scott Gulley Customs
Wicked Scare Productions Inc.
Outpost Cycles

trx#9

Condolences from the Emanuelson family....
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

YamahaBabe27

OMG Im so sorry to hear this. I will keep you all in my prayers. We are here for you
Paige, Jeff and Kim
Paige

Davidld98

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family.
         David, Helah, & Jordan
08 RTV1100
03 Rincon
03 E-Z Go

Bamaquad

Sorry for your loss Brady, let me know if u need anything. I'll pray for ya, hang in there brother.
Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

fastrnrik

Hello everyone. I just wanted to sincerely thank everyone for the kind words and prayers. They mean alot to me. I would also like to thank everyone who came to Heathers funeral services. Some of you took off work and drove several hours to be there, for which I'm very grateful.  Heather loved the outdoors, especially riding quads. She also really loved being around the track and all the different racers and their families.  Heather is the reason there is a Thunderbowl Speedway as we know it.  It was her support and persistent urging that prompted me to get involved in the track from the get go. When the track closed earlier this year, it was her who handled all of the legal wrangling to get it back. She did all of this while being a stage 4 cancer patient. She INSISTED that I go back to Thunderbowl, because she wanted the racers to have their "home" track back. Also, no one knows, but while Heather was sick, she had her mom drive her to the track several times and just ride through. She didn't want to talk to anyone during these visits because she was extremely self concious about her appearance during her illness, but she still wanted to see all the familiar faces, and watch a race or two.

Again, a sincere "Thank You" for all of the support. It is greatly appreciated.
Brady  





 

 

JIMDAWG38

Hey Brady , So So Sorry To Hear The Sad News . Angela And I Send Our Heartfelt Prayers To You And Your Entire Family.
2006 LTR 450
Steel Mx Goggles
Amsoil
ODI Grips
Yoshimura