NEW FTR QUAD SERIES

Started by FTR44C-REP, June 17, 2005, 10:15:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FTR44C-REP

OK,
There's a big push on FTR's website for helpers with the new series.  I for one totally agree.  Please, let's get off our buts and pitch in and get this quad series to be one of the biggest anywhere!  Go to the quad forum on the website     http://www.floridatrailriders.org/ 
Talk, email, ask questions, anything, just learn as much as you can and when it comes time for the races, show up and help out.  We can make this huge, just like the dirt bikers did years ago!
FTR 44C-OPEN
C RIDER REP
954-784-7666

YFZ450-Tampa

I second that, I know there are a lot of utility quads, and in next quads series it will be a place for you guys, besides all of the sport quads that haven't joing us, it is a nice group of people, go to the site get all the info you need, and be part of this great sport.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

yamadooski

Dont forget all the pee wee races too.
I know of atleast 20 kids showing up for that alone.
The only reason these families dont join FTR is cause there is no pee wee quad races.

Well now there is!

And we need to start forming clubs too.
Obamma smells and if you voted for him you are a COMMY #$$$hole

FTR44C-REP

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS.  THE FIRST QUAD RACE IS 8/27, 8/28.  I HOPE EVERYONE CAN MAKE IT.  THERE IS A CLASS FOR EVERYONE AND EVERY QUAD, AND BEST OF ALL.....NO DIRT BIKES!!!!!  IT SHOULD BE A BLAST.  FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS. 
FTR 44C-OPEN
C RIDER REP
954-784-7666

YFZ450-Tampa

Hey Paul, I have been asking arround, we don't have any club really close by, there is one on Clear Water or St. Pete and the other is I think is in Plan City or LakeLand, I email them but they never answer me  ???
We may have to start something !!!
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

FTR44C-REP

There's a new club every couple years guys, Don't be afraid to start one.
FTR 44C-OPEN
C RIDER REP
954-784-7666

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: FTRVET14 on June 18, 2005, 11:01:34 AM
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS.  THE FIRST QUAD RACE IS 8/27, 8/28.  I HOPE EVERYONE CAN MAKE IT.  THERE IS A CLASS FOR EVERYONE AND EVERY QUAD, AND BEST OF ALL.....NO DIRT BIKES!!!!!  IT SHOULD BE A BLAST.  FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS. 
WHERE, WHEN AND HOW DO I SIGN UP??

Mike Preslar