I saw this and thought

Started by Mudneck, October 24, 2008, 11:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudneck

immediately about Fishaidiot ;)

Make sure you STOMP it ;D


http://minibytes.mondominishows.com/poo/affiliates/play.asp?Affil=iwon&W




[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

IXIswamperIXI

wait till it starts talking $hit  ::)
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Keeter

2019 Can Am 850 XMR

FishaHallic

I will give credit where credit is due, that's a good one :R :R :M

MudPuppy

I feel bad for who ever had to draw it.
2002 Polaris Sportsman 400 4x4

98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: MudPuppy on October 24, 2008, 05:07:31 PM
I feel bad for who ever had to draw it.

How do you burn images out of my head?
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

cheropride

OMG you got to give a warning statement with that post...... <sofa peeky>
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP