Simple things we miss...

Started by IXIswamperIXI, October 17, 2008, 12:39:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheropride

Quote from: kawasakimojaverider on October 17, 2008, 10:41:13 PM
Quote from: cheropride on October 17, 2008, 05:54:49 PM
Oh yea, one more thing that I miss....

I miss the days of not so long ago,
where atvfloria was the place to go.
Come on to chat with your friends
Oh many hours would we spend.
So many times I would laugh what I read
I couldn't even go to bed.
Those were some great times,
and those places are so hard to find.
Who could ever forget those baby harp seals,
This was place use to be real.

But like everything else it seems
it just a fading dream.
People have surely changed on this site,
Seem to always be looking for a fight.
Now you must watch what you post,
Although it dont seem to offend most.
A different place back in the day,
Which is sad to say.
No one ever really judge anyone
We just laughed at everyone.

As an ole freind would always say,
I clearly remember to this day.
Lighten up Francis!

lol yeah i remember like back in 05 when my screen name was st15mach i use to come on here and just read away and lmao at some of the post

Oh yea, back then it was a trip.  I still say to this Uncle Rico aka Capt Morgan was the best, he'd come up w/some off the wall stuff, and I would LMAO....  Those were the days...  I often wonder what happen to all the people back then...... 
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com