5a ride

Started by ztgenesis, October 16, 2008, 06:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ztgenesis

Going to 5a saturday!  I am always looking to ride with more people. The more the marrier.  8)
Ill be on a green prairie 4x4 all snorkeled and rdy to do some floating. So who is up for a ride once again????
GiterDONE.........

wheelie_boy

#1
Have fun man! Im probably going up there next Sunday.  Let me know what the conditions are like up there.
05 kx 250f

ztgenesis

#2
always duds here :( nobody like to ride anymore :( lol
GiterDONE.........

outindeltona

i sucked in too much water on 2 of my quads last weekend at bunnell,they need rebuilds now!! so im out of commission for a lil bit

wheelie_boy

How was the ride? I am going up there this weekend to possibly trade my atv for a dirtbike, Are there any dry trails up there?  I havent ever ridden there so thanks for any info.
05 kx 250f

asmart82

I'll be out there this Saturday to do some testing for the Pumpkin run next weekend.  Won't be doing any deep water stuff but 'll be there :)  I look for your quad everytime I go out but I haven't seen it yet

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com