Economy goes down, Telemarketers go up

Started by IXIswamperIXI, October 13, 2008, 02:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

Is it just me or does anyone else spend half their day answering sales calls?  I love the "Please hold for an important message?"  Anyway just venting LOL
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Keeter

Please hold for someone to reply to your post.  beep   beeep  beep  beep
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

IXIswamperIXI

LOL ummm.  The owner is not at this location he is located our corporate office and I am not authorized to give out his number.  Have a nice day  ::)
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

renmus

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on October 13, 2008, 02:13:41 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else spend half their day answering sales calls?  I love the "Please hold for an important message?"  Anyway just venting LOL

I used to transfer those calls to the fax machine.

Anoriginal

I usually set the phone down beside the TV and walk away.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

NYRAPTOR

i like to fart in the phone if i have one locked and loaded in the cloud of doom chamber!!! >:D

renmus

 ::)  Um, problem is, the cloud of doom stays around you, they dont travel over the wire. 

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: renmus on October 13, 2008, 06:24:20 PM
::)  Um, problem is, the cloud of doom stays around you, they dont travel over the wire. 

That's an added bonus
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

renmus

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on October 13, 2008, 06:26:58 PM
Quote from: renmus on October 13, 2008, 06:24:20 PM
::)  Um, problem is, the cloud of doom stays around you, they dont travel over the wire. 

That's an added bonus

Oh Frank, pity the twins.  They are at maximum stink level!  :'(

IXIswamperIXI

LOL you guys are too funny, I forward the phones to my cell so I get the phone calls all the way to about 8pm.  I need to get a perverted sound machine for when they call, try having a ******* while taking a sales call.  "Did I call at a bad time?" OHHHHHH AHHHHHH NO NO its ok LMAO
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

crom A zone

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 13, 2008, 06:09:56 PM
i like to fart in the phone if i have one locked and loaded in the cloud of doom chamber!!! >:D


once again    he shows   how  smart and  mature he really easy   hey middle school waiting for   you :-*    and don't worry   the short bus is coming to get you <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

AintSkeered

#11
Think about it. YOU are so smart that YOU pay for a service(telephone) which allows anyone and everyone to interrupt YOUr life whenever they want to. When that bells rings, you're trained like a dog, to immediately stop what YOU're doing and answer it. Ever heard of caller ID? Sheesh!

TUCSON, AZ—After reviewing his client's income, assets, and personal budget Tuesday, Morgan Stanley financial adviser Henry Dalton determined that Jason Hutchinson, 43, could make the best use of his portfolio by dropping dead at the age of 62. "Taking account of inflation and the rising cost of living versus the projected direction of the economy in the coming decade, I told Mr. Hutchinson that he could significantly reduce his spending by simply living less," Dalton said. "After looking at his investments, I calculated that he really shouldn't live a day over 62—or 59 if he wants a funeral." In order to help his client plan for his financial future, Dalton presented Hutchinson with several of the company's comprehensive suicide packages.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: AintSkeered on October 13, 2008, 07:34:29 PM
Think about it. YOU are so smart that YOU pay for a service(telephone) which allows anyone and everyone to interrupt YOUr life whenever they want to. When that bells rings, you're trained like a dog, to immediately stop what YOU're doing and answer it. Ever heard of caller ID? Sheesh!

HMMM... well in order for me to conduct a somewhat successful business I kinda have to "pay for a service" such as a phone in order to keep up with my competitors.  As for caller ID I do have it but I am sorry to say that I do not know EVERY single person that needs body work that is going to call me so I have to answer all my calls regardless of what it says on my caller ID. 
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

IXIswamperIXI

Its cool  ;) I know at home I don't even look at the phone when it rings LOL
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

susieblazer

we don't get them ........we registered both home and our cells with the "Do not call"  8)
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

IXIswamperIXI

My numbers are now registered  :ThumbsUp.gif
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com