WHY IS OBAMA WINNING IN THE POLLS?????

Started by VForcedave, October 07, 2008, 12:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AintSkeered

Or, are they leaving for the socialized medicine in Canada?
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

yunt2ride

Quote from: VForcedave on October 07, 2008, 12:33:41 PM
I PERSONALLY CAN NOT STAND LIBERAL DEMS. WHY IS HE WINNING IN THE POLLS IF EVERYONE I TALK TO AND EVERYTHING I HEAR IS THAT HE HAS NO CHANCE, ASSOCIATED WITH TERRORISTS, ACORN GROUP, REVERAND WRIGHT, MUSLIM RADICALS, CRIMINALS (CHICAGO POLITICS), AND ALL THE OTHER CRAP..

DO NOT FORGET NO HISTORY ON THE SENATE FLOOR OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

WHO AND WHERE ARE THESE VOTERS THAT ARE PULLING FOR HIM?

SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THIS TOO ME.
 

HERE IS YOUR ANSWER..........


I have tried to vote in these polls. It seems everytime I do, I end up needing to give out all of my information with email and such. This discourages me because I know that then I will be spammed with a bunch of political junk mail. So thats when I just exit out and don't take the poll. Then you have these kids online that do not think about the spam and go ahead and vote and give out their information. Thats the ones who are voting for Osama because he is the young one. Then the media is only helping that person out by having these no good polls. Why can't it just be an easy poll and then they would have more people voting in them. The only poll I am interested in is the final one on November 4th.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

trx#9

Yunt, I think most the accurate polls are done by phone and there saying many of the Obama supporters don't have home lines only cell phones, so they don't get reached. There for Obama numbers are probably even higher than they appear in the polls.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

yunt2ride

#28
Quote from: trx#9 on October 08, 2008, 09:48:12 AM
Yunt, I think most the accurate polls are done by phone and there saying many of the Obama supporters don't have home lines only cell phones, so they don't get reached. There for Obama numbers are probably even higher than they appear in the polls.

OK, now I ask this, Have you or anyone on here ever been called and polled. I can say that I have not. And for the calling, who decides who is called, do they just look on the voting registries under who is a democrat and just call those people. Those polls are a joke and just gives the media something to talk about.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

IXIswamperIXI


HERE IS YOUR ANSWER..........


I have tried to vote in these polls. It seems everytime I do, I end up needing to give out all of my information with email and such. This discourages me because I know that then I will be spammed with a bunch of political junk mail. So thats when I just exit out and don't take the poll. Then you have these kids online that do not think about the spam and go ahead and vote and give out their information. Thats the ones who are voting for Osama because he is the young one. Then the media is only helping that person out by having these no good polls. Why can't it just be an easy poll and then they would have more people voting in them. The only poll I am interested in is the final one on November 4th.


I think you have a valid point... I for one never fill out those surveys that require all your info.  But I still think (even by phone) ALL the polls just give you someone's point of view, not a true unbiased stat.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Mrs.Nightbreed

I got surveyed once. They called my home land line which was a listed number. They first asked if I was willing to participate in the poll and stated that they were not asking any personal information.

They asked how many adults in my household. How many children in my household. Gave me 4 choices of household income brackets and which I fall into. Then asked which if any party I am registered to and who I will be voting for or if I was undecided. That was it. No personal info, no repeat calls.

I think they just randomly choose out of the phone book.

AintSkeered

Obama will win in a landslide if Yosemite Sam McCain does not spend the remaining few weeks assembling a respected team of economic advisors and talking only about the economy(which he called fundamentally sound only 2 weeks ago). 
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

mongo

Quote from: VForcedave on October 07, 2008, 12:33:41 PM
I PERSONALLY CAN NOT STAND LIBERAL DEMS. WHY IS HE WINNING IN THE POLLS IF EVERYONE I TALK TO AND EVERYTHING I HEAR IS THAT HE HAS NO CHANCE, ASSOCIATED WITH TERRORISTS, ACORN GROUP, REVERAND WRIGHT, MUSLIM RADICALS, CRIMINALS (CHICAGO POLITICS), AND ALL THE OTHER CRAP..

DO NOT FORGET NO HISTORY ON THE SENATE FLOOR OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

WHO AND WHERE ARE THESE VOTERS THAT ARE PULLING FOR HIM?

SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THIS TOO ME.
 

I will explain it in simpleton terms.....We want something different than what we have had for the last 8 years.  Why is that so hard to see?  Or do you want the rich to keep on getting richer at the expense of the people that are loosing their retirements, homes and other investments to the "good ol' boy politics" in place now?
Honda CRF 250x
Honda CRF 150
Honda CRF 230F
Suzuki RM 125 (144)

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...
WOW--What a Ride!

BeReasonable

Quote from: FishaHallic on October 08, 2008, 12:42:15 AM
Quote from: FoxHondaRider on October 07, 2008, 08:56:54 PM
is that true?  i heard today of people stocking up on guns and they already have a place to hide them underground if obama is president.  how can they take away the right to bear arms?  how old do you have to be to buy a gun?  better start stocking up now lol

Yep that is true, they are also getting ready to move to Canada.  They are just like the guy they dream about for president, when the going gets tough they either quit or flip-flop.  In the case here, I think they will quit this country and move to Canada but that is ok because they can be with there draft dodging buddies from the 60s.
You have got to be kidding me! Clinton was a known Draft doger, but I don't think you can call McCain or most republicans for that matter draft dodgers. I have strong military ties and every one of the soldiers I speak with support McCain and do not want Obama as their commander in chief. Maybe thats part of the reason Obama is leading the polls cause none of the people serving our country have been polled, they are too busy defending our freedoms. Don't worry each and every American soldier will be able to vote!

renmus

#34
Actually, I read an article that quoted Mr Zogby stating that the polls are skewed.  That at this point in time they are not exactly reliable.  Since he owns one of the largest polling companies, I think I will believe him instead of the ignored one.

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/2008/view.bg?articleid=1124117&srvc=2008campaign&position=8

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com