What Bike do you ride?

Started by KD 428, October 06, 2008, 09:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KD 428

Well I figuered Id post something ATV related...

What bike do you ride and what type of riding do you ride??? Put up some pics if you want to..

Ill start it off,

I ride an 05 CRF450R and I ride/race Trails and some MX every now and then.
HONDA CRF450R

Turboderf

I bet fish wont post here  ;)
I ride trx 450r and i ride for fun love croom

KD 428

haha.
Yea Croom is the best place to ride
HONDA CRF450R

Fox17

TRX450R if im able to keep it.  :-\

svtbolt04

08 KTM 250xcf

Soon to be a 450  ;D
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

FoxHondaRider

trx400ex.  tear it up at croom all the time.  anyone know if they will let you bring a shuvel and make a ramp?  Croom jumps arent cuttin it
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

1FasterBlaster

 Peace of mind...the quiet before the storm on my 05 YFZ-SE



1FasterBlaster


FishaHallic

Quote from: Turboderf on October 06, 2008, 09:48:01 PM
I bet fish wont post here  ;)
I ride trx 450r and i ride for fun love croom

You hard up for me, I don't swing that way, not that there is anything wrong with that but no thanks.

Here is what I rode at croom

Miami450R

Most likely by this weekend:

Yamaha YZ400F with a few mods.
Honda 50(stunt bike) with a BUNCH of mods.fiddy stuntin :) :)


we need to ride out kenny
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

Anoriginal

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Keeter

2019 Can Am 850 XMR

VForcedave

Kawa KFX 700 Vforce. When I feel the need.
Honda Rancher for toolin and brewing.

1988 Harley FXR when I want to be "In The Wind".   
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

novadave

HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

mrbones

For 4 wheels I'm down to a Honda Recon 250. Yikes! But hey, it always starts and I can beat the crap out of it.  :oo
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

klutchbuster400

I have that same graphic kit Dave,

Gato

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

Turboderf

Quote from: Fox17 on October 06, 2008, 10:28:00 PM
TRX450R if im able to keep it.  :-\
thats good news fox .. you have a nice bike there

FoxHondaRider

it has a oil slick trail, thrusters, a cool horn...
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

Turboderf

Quote from: FoxHondaRider on October 07, 2008, 08:03:35 PM
it has a oil slick trail, thrusters, a cool horn...
SWEET nice trail bike

novadave

HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

TRX450R_Racer

#21
Some good lookin rides everyone has. Here's my 04 450R. Trail rider/ XC racer.....sort of.

This is the most recent picture I have right now. Since then I have newer Razr2s and new Flexx bars.
The second one is a quick picture I just took in the garage with the new bars.


Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

yfz122

#23
My trail quad is in that picture. The Outlaw in the back.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

crom A zone

trxracer 450   i rember riding the trails  with you at l cross  when they had the atv ralley  there i wa one my orange kfx 400  and my freind was on  a blue  yfz 450
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com