Stolen ATV!!! UPDATE...RECOVERED!

Started by Splatt, June 05, 2005, 05:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamer

Hey I'm glad you got your bike back.  About insurance covering your ATV my policy says it must be used for agriculture work such as yard work.  I own a utility bike and if mine were stolen I would just tell them I use it to cut the grass.  They sell ATV attachments for cutting grass.  As much as the insurance industry screws us in Florida I would not feel one bit of remorse about it.  My policy just went up $400 bucks this year.

Splatt

Well I don't know why or what was different from some of your policies but my dads home insurance was ready to write the check.  Yes he owns the house yet I live here.  They were ready to send out the adjustor and everything but I just told them I already got it back.  Apparently his insurance is diferent or something because they said that it would have been covered!  Anyway the dealer tried to rape me for platics today!  $500 for a front and rear fender fro Maier!  I found everything for like a little less than $400...Anyway she is at cycle srpings for some rewiring and the new ignition.  Hopefully they won't rape me on that too!
-05 Kawasaki KFX400

bigb

man you should've done that work yourself. of course they're gonna rape you that's what dealers do.
accepting donations in the form of a quad.

PureLogic

Quad insurance is pretty cheap considering what you get. Not to mention the peace of mind when you sleep at night. I got mine insured just a little over $200.00, and it has coverage very similar to vehicles.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

DittoBabyGirl

Quad insurance....go to progressivedirect.com   

We're celebrating the *Year of the Motorcycle*

Tell em Ditto sent ya  ;)
[url="http://www.dittobabygirl.com"]http://www.dittobabygirl.com[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com