Dreths riding apparel !

Started by dreth, June 05, 2005, 09:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

this is a follow up of my curiosity will get ya post! the purpose of this is to inform everyone that  it is very expensive to get these shirts made in any layout other than the original style! the following are your options for changes

1. color
2. size
3. long or short sleeve
4. print on front or back or both sides of shirt
5. your name embrioded on the front

thanks for your cooperation in this matter

myself and lakemarykid are working on a new design that is sweet in my opinion, and will unveil it as soon as i get a price on the finished product. i will keep you posted!

these shirts are a great way to witness to others without saying a word! the Lord has layed this on me as a way of sharing His Grace and Mercy that He gives us every day! i make no money on this !! it is a faith based ministry that i will continue to support and sread as long as i can!

                                                             GOD BLESS
                                                             Shawn  aka  Dreth

dreth

here are a few samples

[attachment deleted by admin]

Chuck_Norris

sign me up brother let me know if you need help.  

dreth

 ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

strtrcr06

"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.




dreth

#8
those are a few layouts available! with all the bells and whistles the cost is $12 and $3 for shipping if necessary! if you cant afford it but would wear it while riding i will cover the cost and send you 1 ;D

SWAMP_DONKEY

Dreth, if you need some finacial backing getting out the shirts for those in need sign me up!! It would be great if everyone wore one when riding ;D. Its a great thing you are doing.

God bless,
Swamp

dreth

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 05, 2005, 11:15:17 PM
Dreth, if you need some finacial backing getting out the shirts for those in need sign me up!! It would be great if everyone wore one when riding ;D. Its a great thing you are doing.

God bless,
Swamp

thanks Swamp! that is a great offer, i will contact you if the need arises ;)

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525


wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f


dreth


qt314nfla

#16
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 05, 2005, 11:15:17 PM
Dreth, if you need some finacial backing getting out the shirts for those in need sign me up!! It would be great if everyone wore one when riding ;D. Its a great thing you are doing.

God bless,
Swamp

That gives me an idea for another non-profit project.  I'll have to check into it.  Thanks.

cain73

I need one of those ! PM me with info on payment etc...
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

dreth


Eworm

Quote from: cain73 on June 25, 2005, 03:22:07 AM
I need one of those ! PM me with info on payment etc...

Same here Dreth. I think that statement has been proven time and time again in my lifetime. IM me when you get a chance.

dreth


Hawgin4x4

Hey Dreth,

On you T-shirts is that the only saying they will say? Also i just though you should get with L.E._YFZ_2005 because he makes decals and stuff for your car/truck. Just thought it would be cool if you didnt have a shirt to wear, atleast you might be able to get a decal for for quad or truck.

Good luck selling those T's.

-400-
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

dreth

Quote from: 400mph on June 26, 2005, 05:01:08 PM
Hey Dreth,

On you T-shirts is that the only saying they will say? Also i just though you should get with L.E._YFZ_2005 because he makes decals and stuff for your car/truck. Just thought it would be cool if you didnt have a shirt to wear, atleast you might be able to get a decal for for quad or truck.

Good luck selling those T's.

-400-

i have decals as well

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth


Honda328i

Hey, you got my name on it already, when can I get it Dreth?

These things really work you know.  ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

mudmonkey

can u send me more info on the payment and stuff for the t-shirts? i'll wear them riding! they are cool! did u design them yourself?
god bless!!!
courtney -aka- mudmonkey ;D
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

dreth

Quote from: Honda328i on June 28, 2005, 11:35:57 PM
Hey, you got my name on it already, when can I get it Dreth?

These things really work you know.  ;D

that one was for hollywood but i will get you one ;)

dreth

hey mud monkey! check your pm


MotoMike

Dreth...I am interested in a shirt...PM me payment details.  I think this is a great thing you are doing and if you need ANY help with ANYTHING...let me know.  I would be willing to help in anyway that I can!

God Bless!
Mike

dreth

1 minuite you motomike ! the next your raptormike! now your motomike! WHAT GIVES ???

SWAMP_DONKEY

Dreth, I put the stickers on this weekend, they look great!!! Thank you so much, sent a little more $$ to help.
let me know on the shirts ;D.

God Bless,
Scott

big-daddy

Quote from: dreth on July 05, 2005, 07:06:46 PM
1 minuite you motomike ! the next your raptormike! now your motomike! WHAT GIVES ???

It seem to be common now.  :-\
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

dreth

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 05, 2005, 08:06:22 PM
Dreth, I put the stickers on this weekend, they look great!!! Thank you so much, sent a little more $$ to help.
let me know on the shirts ;D.

God Bless,
Scott

yes you did Swamp! and i thank you for it! the shirts will be ready this friday and i will have them in the mail on monday ;)

dreth

the latest order

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

 ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

 ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

thanks for the orders!  i never thought my idea would spread like this but im glad it did ;)


these pics are to show the different styles 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]

jwscroll

Awesome, don't you think so Cain?
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

LakeMaryKid

#39
New product being added to the apparel line of "Dreth's Apparel"
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Mrs.Nightbreed

 8) I might have to get a long sleeve shirt of that one....

IT CAME OUT GREAT GUYS!

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on July 13, 2005, 08:53:10 PM
8) I might have to get a long sleeve shirt of that one....

IT CAME OUT GREAT GUYS!

lol melissa come on! ITS PHOTOSHOP!
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Eworm

Quote from: LaKeMaRyKiD on July 13, 2005, 09:11:49 PM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on July 13, 2005, 08:53:10 PM
8) I might have to get a long sleeve shirt of that one....

IT CAME OUT GREAT GUYS!

lol melissa come on! ITS PHOTOSHOP!

Dude, it looks good

cain73

Lookin good. Can't wait to get mine.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: LaKeMaRyKiD on July 13, 2005, 09:11:49 PM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on July 13, 2005, 08:53:10 PM
8) I might have to get a long sleeve shirt of that one....

IT CAME OUT GREAT GUYS!

lol melissa come on! ITS PHOTOSHOP!
I KNOW THAT! BUT I was saying that it looks good...Don't you know how to just take a compliment and be happy???

Brat :-*

cain73

Got  mine today  ;D The wife and I love them, thanks Dreth. Now we just need to set up a group ride to sport the new T's.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

dreth

Quote from: cain73 on July 14, 2005, 11:28:10 PM
Got  mine today  ;D The wife and I love them, thanks Dreth. Now we just need to set up a group ride to sport the new T's.

i agree with that ;)