I won't bring up any more political topics if

Started by FishaHallic, October 04, 2008, 02:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishaHallic

no one else does. 

What do you say?  I do read a lot of the other threads so don't try to sneak something by me or I will be forced to bring you more facts.

cutngrs

 you would be off to a great start by deleting some of you topics
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Mudneck

You know Fish I never had a problem with you until now? I am not even registerd ot vote but guess what, if everyone that supports the Afro and the old dude are like you and that is what I have to look forward to over the next 4 years Im going to vote for Mccain and Palin just to shut you and all the other asswipes up.

What are you trying to prove? I could care less about politics & so do most who post here. I honestly believe you have some deep underlying problems. Why don't you grow up and spend time with your family. Nobody cares about your posts.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

FishaHallic

Quote from: cutngrs on October 04, 2008, 02:11:31 AM
you would be off to a great start by deleting some of you topics

Good idea, I removed one topic,  now I will need some other topics removed.  Challenge for Fishaholic, Which president is really to blame for the economy and A must read for all gun owners.  For each one of these removed I will remove one of mine.  If all 3 are removed I will remove all of mine.

MuddFreak77

Quote from: FishaHallic on October 04, 2008, 02:30:15 AM
Quote from: cutngrs on October 04, 2008, 02:11:31 AM
you would be off to a great start by deleting some of you topics

Good idea, I removed one topic,  now I will need some other topics removed.  Challenge for Fishaholic, Which president is really to blame for the economy and A must read for all gun owners.  For each one of these removed I will remove one of mine.  If all 3 are removed I will remove all of mine.

Fish     Cut the elementary school ground sh!t and remove your posts if you want.  No the if this ones does this I will do this.  Freakin man up and put your big girl panties on or just STFU.  Its sh!t like this as to why I'm not here much anymore.
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Mudneck

Quote from: bushwacker on October 04, 2008, 02:15:16 AM
You know Fish I never had a problem with you until now? I am not even registerd ot vote but guess what, if everyone that supports the Afro and the old dude are like you and that is what I have to look forward to over the next 4 years Im going to vote for Mccain and Palin just to shut you and all the other asswipes up.

What are you trying to prove? I could care less about politics & so do most who post here. I honestly believe you have some deep underlying problems. Why don't you grow up and spend time with your family. Nobody cares about your posts.

You know Fish I never had a problem with you until now? I am not even registerd ot vote but guess what, if everyone that supports the Afro and the old dude are like you and that is what I have to look forward to over the next 4 years Im going to vote for Mccain and Palin just to shut you and all the other asswipes up.

What are you trying to prove? I could care less about politics & so do most who post here. I honestly believe you have some deep underlying problems. Why don't you grow up and spend time with your family. Nobody cares about your posts.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Mudneck

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on October 04, 2008, 02:33:55 AM
Quote from: FishaHallic on October 04, 2008, 02:30:15 AM
Quote from: cutngrs on October 04, 2008, 02:11:31 AM
you would be off to a great start by deleting some of you topics

Good idea, I removed one topic,  now I will need some other topics removed.  Challenge for Fishaholic, Which president is really to blame for the economy and A must read for all gun owners.  For each one of these removed I will remove one of mine.  If all 3 are removed I will remove all of mine.

Fish     Cut the elementary school ground sh!t and remove your posts if you want.  No the if this ones does this I will do this.  Freakin man up and put your big girl panties on or just STFU.  Its sh!t like this as to why I'm not here much anymore.

:Clap.gif :Hug.gif :Clap.gif :Hug.gif :Clap.gif :Hug.gif :Clap.gif :Hug.gif :Clap.gif :Hug.gif :Clap.gif :Hug.gif :Clap.gif :Hug.gif CL
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Anoriginal

Facts?

Fish, you wouldn't know facts if they smacked you in the head with a shovel.

Shoo fly shoo.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

backwoods boy

isnt this atvFLORIDA hence you moved to reno so i suggest you log on to atvnevada you might git along better with the peeps out there
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING