Bow season?

Started by rancher1, October 01, 2008, 11:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rancher1

Has any one done any bow hunting yet I've tried no luck yet but did see one nice buck to be patient and wait for.Just wanted to know if anyone shot anything... :}}

Sleazy_Rider78

I went bow hunting up in southwest Georgia last weekend and didn't have any luck.  Saw a couple of nice bucks, but just couldn't get close enough to them to take a good clean shot.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

rancher1

Same here not close enough i have seen a few good ones but not close enough.We will see what happens when black powder season starts..

Anoriginal

I've been a few times. I've seen a few nice 8 pt bucks and 6's and 4's as well but no shooters. Also had numerous shots on lots of does but the yearlings with them were not quite old enough to take their mothers away.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

FishaHallic

Quote from: Realityhello on October 02, 2008, 01:56:03 AM
I've been a few times. I've seen a few nice 8 pt bucks and 6's and 4's as well but no shooters. Also had numerous shots on lots of does but the yearlings with them were not quite old enough to take their mothers away.

But you did it anyways

Anoriginal

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

rancher1

Hey fish guy go back and talk more politics this wasn't for you to start more smart !@$ comments simple hunting ?????   If you have a story then share it other wise stay on the politic trail ;)